Guy sent me offer on Craiglist, what u think about it...

We just went through this same scam except I went to Wells Fargo bank where the check was from and they are dealing with it now. We were selling a couch and love seat for $200 and they did the same thing. Sent me a check for over $1900.00. Looks like a totally ligit check, even the bank said its a real check but no account. DO NOT FALL FOR IT, SCAM SCAM SCAM,

before I made the thread I emailed him that I would rather that money threw paypal acc.. he never answered

the extra $30 made me think that theres gotta be sth wrong.. plus the message seemed too official

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

scam. got the same thing when i was selling my aq amp. the guy even offered me the extra cash meaning he would end up paying more than retail for it. bullshit.

B2 Zero.7r - Soundqubed 4-120 - Digital Designs 9918 - Rockford Fosgate T1 5.25" - Deh-80prs - XS Power D3400 XS Power XP3000 - Mechman 250A - Big3

it's funny when you get this scam email for an item that's like $50. i mean who would put the effort in trying to scam someone for an item they're selling for $50? lol

I think you have a bit of truck stuck in your mud bro

~Ford Ranger, ext cab
Kenwood DDX470
1/0ga stinger wiring for big 3
1/0ga ofc flextech wiring

3 kinetik 800's

AQ2200 @1ohm

Sundown Audio X15

in a 27Hz tuned ported box

LE BUILD LOG!!!

fake i went through it before. guy wanted to buy my atv sent me a check with a considerable amout over what he said it would be. flags went up their again.(should of known from the get go) went to the bank to cash it. they ended up bringing me to a back desk questioning me why i had a fraudlent check from somone up in newyork... will never go through that bs again. ilol

Good lord sweet baby Jesus. Did you read the thread at all?

Bagged 1993 nissan hardbody

Archived