Sorry for the sideways pic. If you look closely at the inner skin of the left cooking chamber you can see the weld heat marks on it and the heat/smoke entrance at the top.

"Why the top?" Because I can. I wanted it to be "reverse-flow" also. Which means in this case, heat/smoke enters the cooking chamber at the top center on one side, and exits on the opposite side at the bottom in 2 spots (front and back). It allows for a more even and consistent distribution.

downloadfile-6.jpg

This pic shows some of the cooking chamber exhaust duct work. Same thing on the otherside...downloadfile-7.jpg

thats a pretty serious smoker your building, cant wait to see how it turns out!

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Thanks guys!

At this point, this bish is getting pretty heavy. Firebox is 1/2", ashbox is 3/8", chute is 1/4" and 1/8", all interior skin is 1/8", exterior will be 14g. Still have doors, racks, and hardware.

I better get this thing rolling, its getting hard to maneuver(sp?) around the shop...unfortunately I had to machine my own hubs. Tapered roller bearings on each end, I like ' em, and they're stout....2011-05-16220129.jpg

Archived