Sundown Audio

Bradrobert did two in a 4th under the back seats of a silverado. Ask him. It's playing now. I think he did a normal 3:1 ratio. He sent me box measurements and I made him a model in sketchup.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165708-4th-order-under-rear-seat-chevy-extended-cab/

"for an overview the box is a 4th order band pass with a ratio of 1:3 with 0.786ft3 sealed(this will be divided into two chambers) and 2.357ft3 ported(just one ported chamber)."

Edited by Chris Hammer

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

I don't have room for 2 though

...I was just saying you could talk to him. If you knocked his sealed to ported numbers in half you get .393 for sealed and 1.178 for ported side.

Not sayin ghe has the ideal setup but I think he modeled it beforehand if that helps.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

I'm glad i saw this i would be more than happy to help you design one for them. I'll tell what ive learned and what would be better than my set up. honestly the only reason i did a 4th was because it was the coolest looking box i could make and still get the results i wanted. its all about your goals and what you have in mind that will decide what box is best, but im sure you know that.

[sharedmedia=garage:vehicles:2223]

CAFForumSig_zps376518ed.jpg?t=1364077982

SD, thank for the input. I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

Since your doing an sq build i would not use a 3:1 ratio. i would probably start with a 1.5:1 or a 2:1 with a tuning of about 40-43Hz.

[sharedmedia=garage:vehicles:2223]

CAFForumSig_zps376518ed.jpg?t=1364077982

SD, thank for the input. I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .