Building my first computer, what do you think of this setup??

Do you have the cost of windows included, at least in your head? Or do you already own a copy?

Also I don't have a problem with you case I just have a love affair with the Define R4. Just have a look at it same price range.

Just checked out the case....... Very plain...., yet pretty nice..

Do you have the cost of windows included, at least in your head? Or do you already own a copy?

Also I don't have a problem with you case I just have a love affair with the Define R4. Just have a look at it same price range.

Just checked out the case....... Very plain...., yet pretty nice..

The inside of the case is what just blows me away.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

I wouldnt worry about getting a blue ray, unless you think you're going to actually be watching blue ray movies.I have 5 of those wifi adapters, they're boss.

I would get the H80 or H100 to go with that case,

Everything looks pretty good. I always cringe at spending that much on a computer. I dont think I've ever spent that much at once anyway. I'm super picky about deals, and I get a lot of hardware for free.

Well. 95% of my movie collection is blu ray so I just thought for an extra $30 , might as well. The WiFi card/adapter I picked just seemed awesome. Couldn't really find a bad review anywhere

Yup. I'm a newb. What's the h80 and h100?

Trust me man. I'm not even close to a gamer and I always told myself I never needed the best. But after owning laptops that shit the bed after 2 yrs and being plagued with bloat and weak parts for a premium price. . I just wanted something that was guaranteed to be a mid-high end machine til at least 2014 :)

The H-80 and H-100 are water coolers for your CPU. I have seen many many great reviews on them.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

I wouldnt worry about getting a blue ray, unless you think you're going to actually be watching blue ray movies.I have 5 of those wifi adapters, they're boss.

Everything looks pretty good. I always cringe at spending that much on a computer. I dont think I've ever spent that much at once anyway. I'm super picky about deals, and I get a lot of hardware for free.

Well. 95% of my movie collection is blu ray so I just thought for an extra $30 , might as well. The WiFi card/adapter I picked just seemed awesome. Couldn't really find a bad review anywhere

Trust me man. I'm not even close to a gamer and I always told myself I never needed the best. But after owning laptops that shit the bed after 2 yrs and being plagued with bloat and weak parts for a premium price. . I just wanted something that was guaranteed to be a mid-high end machine til at least 2014 :)

The H-80 and H-100 are water coolers for your CPU. I have seen many many great reviews on them.

Really needed on a medium setup that won't be pushed to hard to often?I've been told the CPU cooler I picked was plenty good for average use. Yea, no?

Really needed on a medium setup that won't be pushed to hard to often?I've been told the CPU cooler I picked was plenty good for average use. Yea, no?

If you're not going to be overclocking your processor than you won't need anything more than that.

Yea man its not being over clocked. Which brings me to my next question. Do I need the 3570k or can I get by with a 3570

Using Newegg as price points the 3570k is $5 more while in the future having the ability to be overclocked. So yes the "k" is worth it.

Also. Just in case I change my mind on the mobo. Again! What one would you guys choose that is stable with windows 8. The one I chose isn't so I might stay with win 7 unless 8 performs that much better, which then I would have to find another mobo

Archived