Need a little advice...

Ive always used rockford fosgate amps and have a T1500-1bd right now. Ive never had any problems with any of there products. If you know it worked fine before you sold it to him, then leave it at that he could have easily ruined it himself of like the other post said "5 dollar wire is shitty at high volumes". If you want look over his set up but if you dont want to deal with it just dont respond but thats one reason i never meet at my house just incase they try to pull shit like this. No one has time for selling broken shit!

Head Unit: Kenwood excelon KDC-X797

Subs: 2 Fi sp4's with PSI recones dual 1.4's in a wall.

Sub amp: 2 DC 3.5k's strapped at .7

Mids: 2 punch pro 10's 6 punch pro 8's

Tweeters: 4 Fosgate Neo's (pp4-nt)

Mids amp: Fosgate T1000-4ad

Tweeter amp: punch 400-2

Wall: 9 cubes tuned to 31.5 triple layer birch al the way around plus 2x4's

Alt: mechman 240

Wire: all sky high OFC 2/0, 4, 12

Batteries: 1 XS d3400 under the hood and 5 kinetic 2400's with toolmaker buss bars in the trunk

Extras: epic lighting LEDs sound deader for days, fiberglassed pods 150+ sealed

Ive always used rockford fosgate amps and have a T1500-1bd right now. Ive never had any problems with any of there products. If you know it worked fine before you sold it to him, then leave it at that he could have easily ruined it himself of like the other post said "5 dollar wire is shitty at high volumes". If you want look over his set up but if you dont want to deal with it just dont respond but thats one reason i never meet at my house just incase they try to pull shit like this. No one has time for selling broken shit!

Look at my 2nd to last post brah

2012 Jeep Wrangler 3.6 W/ 6 Speed

Build Log

2011 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor 6.2

Build Log

YouTube

"acts funny at high volume"

$5 his wiring is shit.

Rewired my Jeep with my Tsunami OFC 0 gauge with 4 gauge reducers.

Told him to come back. Hooked it up and bumped like there was no tomorrow. It literally knocked stuff off my garage walls. I asked him if he wanted his money back or if he wanted to keep the amp. He said he wanted his money back, gave it back and now I have a perfectly good amp.

He also informed me that since the "bd" is in red in T1500-bd its actually a "cp" model. Is that true?

Shit, after doing that man I wouldn't even have offered to refund it. Would've given the amp right back to him and sent him on his way. Wiring up to show him it worked fine was above and beyond

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

"acts funny at high volume"

$5 his wiring is shit.

Rewired my Jeep with my Tsunami OFC 0 gauge with 4 gauge reducers.

Told him to come back. Hooked it up and bumped like there was no tomorrow. It literally knocked stuff off my garage walls. I asked him if he wanted his money back or if he wanted to keep the amp. He said he wanted his money back, gave it back and now I have a perfectly good amp.

He also informed me that since the "bd" is in red in T1500-bd its actually a "cp" model. Is that true?

Shit, after doing that man I wouldn't even have offered to refund it. Would've given the amp right back to him and sent him on his way. Wiring up to show him it worked fine was above and beyond

I would have if I had been smart and met at a location away from my house.

Build Log

Build Log

YouTube

Ive sold amps before that people claimed were no good after I sold it to them, tested and all. Agree to meet up again to check it out and they show up with an amp thats the same make and model but not the one I sold them that wouldnt cut on. When I told the guy "yup youre right it doesnt work" and he asked for his money back I told him "the amp I sold you had x scratched into the mounting foot I put on there the day I sold it and this isnt it" he flipped out asking why id purposely scratch an amp I was selling him and how shitty a person I was, all the while tryin to get his money back for an amp that wasnt the one I sold him

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Ive sold amps before that people claimed were no good after I sold it to them, tested and all. Agree to meet up again to check it out and they show up with an amp thats the same make and model but not the one I sold them that wouldnt cut on. When I told the guy "yup youre right it doesnt work" and he asked for his money back I told him "the amp I sold you had x scratched into the mounting foot I put on there the day I sold it and this isnt it" he flipped out asking why id purposely scratch an amp I was selling him and how shitty a person I was, all the while tryin to get his money back for an amp that wasnt the one I sold him

I thought I was the only person that marks stuff like that. Only difference is I mark it the day I buy it so if (knock on wood) its ever stolen, they can't claim its theirs.

Love that idea!

Build Log

Build Log

YouTube

So I had another guy that was interested in it, so I gave him a call and we met at a grocery store. I showed him that it worked and told him that as soon as he hands me the money the deal is over, no returns for any reason period. He said fine and gave me $275, which is what we agreed on, and went on his way. Haven't heard back, guess he knew what he was doing.

Build Log

Build Log

YouTube

Archived