Need a little advice...

So I had a RF T1500bd in my Jeep for about a week and decided that I wanted to still have my back seat, and I couldn't have both I just can't fit a big enough box and the back seat in there. So I decided I would post it up on Craigslist. Listed it for $300. After about 2 days this guy texted me and asked to come see it. So we met at my house and I showed him the amp and he offered me $200 which I said yes to. He made me sign something saying I would hold it for him. I later texted him and told him I had to get at least $250 for it and he said fine and we met the next day. He came with $240, even though we agreed on $250, but I said whatever and went with it. I told him I couldn't hook it up because I only had 8 gauge in my Jeep and it needed at least 4, so I asked him if he wanted to hook it up in his car, and he said it was fine. So we exchanged the money and amp and shook hands and he left. Couple hours later he texted me telling me its acting funny and he wanted his money back.

What should I do?

2012 Jeep Wrangler 3.6 W/ 6 Speed

Build Log

2011 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor 6.2

Build Log

YouTube

You have 2 choices,

Tell him piss of its a done deal IF you knew it wasnt messed up.

Or ask him how its acting up tell him come by and show you and if so refund his money or still tell him piss off it didnt do it for you if in fact it did not.

But if it was screwey and you sold it to him id gibe his money back

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

I tuned it with a DD-1 and played it a full volume for a minute or two with no issues. (this was about a month ago)

He claims it acts funny when he turns the volume up high.

He also knows where I live (mistake number one)

I'm so tired of Craigslist. Maybe I'll just give him the money back and throw it up on ebay.

Build Log

Build Log

YouTube

i have every cs guy come to my house i would tell tem to bring drama i been selling for years had 1 shaddy person i told him to fuck off

you got balls then man....I'd never have anyone meet at my place....except I did once. But I was moving literally the next day so I didn't care. Could either tell him to go screw, or have him come back and look over the way it's hooked up.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

"acts funny at high volume"

$5 his wiring is shit.

Rewired my Jeep with my Tsunami OFC 0 gauge with 4 gauge reducers.

Told him to come back. Hooked it up and bumped like there was no tomorrow. It literally knocked stuff off my garage walls. I asked him if he wanted his money back or if he wanted to keep the amp. He said he wanted his money back, gave it back and now I have a perfectly good amp.

He also informed me that since the "bd" is in red in T1500-bd its actually a "cp" model. Is that true?

Build Log

Build Log

YouTube

lesson #1 - meet in a public place, trade item for cash, never speak again

CURRENT SYSTEM:

• Alternator:
    1. Stock alt on mids/highs
    2. Isolated DC Power 270 SP - Charging @ 16.8v
  • Batteries: (2) XS D1400s
  • Power Cable: Double Runs of 1/0 KNU Kolossus Fleks
  • Headunit: 80-PRS
  • Sub Amp: DC 5.0k
  • Subwoofers: 2 RE MT 15s /PSI dual .7ohm recones
  • Subwoofer Enclosure: 9.1cubes @ 32hz - brutal.
  • Mids & Highs Amp: CT125.4
  • Active Components:
    • Mids RE XXX 6.5c
    • Highs - 3 RE XXX tweeters per side(A pillar)
  • Noise Control: Damplifier Pro all over the cab.

Build Log

If you do business with me please leave feedback here: FEEDBACK THREAD

Highest Legal Score: 151.0 db
Highest Musical 30 Second Average: 151.6 db

Archived