Tuner Meetup, Temecula CA 4-23-13

OrionStang

Guy from work told me about this weekly gathering, and I decided to check it out. Actually a pretty big turnout. Pics suck due to the yellow parking lot lights. Anyway, enjoy.

First cars there, beat down Miata, my bitch, and a 2009 GT.

IMAG1036.jpg

This Fox is a crazy street machine, 450hp/450ft lbs, 2600lbs, he's switching the setup from strip to Autocross.

IMAG1038.jpg

IMAG1037.jpg

IMAG1039.jpg

Rice Mustang

IMAG1040.jpg

More coming.....

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Damn same power as you and about 1k lighter. Wonder who would do better in an autocross environment, you or the fox. Granted it looks like he is going to build it for it, I think it would be somewhat close.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

And I saved this for last. The owner of this SRT-4 wants to race everybody. The Evo guys want nothing to do with it, I don't know why. Well, as I was leaving he flagged me down and asked me to run against him, rolling start at 40mph. I had a check engine light so I declined, but ill be back next week. It can't be that fast.

IMAG1047.jpg

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Who knows, but I can assure you it lags to all hell before anything good happens.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Oh yes, there's that...past my EST bedtime.

only one way to find out.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Damn same power as you and about 1k lighter. Wonder who would do better in an autocross environment, you or the fox. Granted it looks like he is going to build it for it, I think it would be somewhat close.

His would be way better, especially with the suspension, tire, and brake upgrades he's planning.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived