Jump to content

good 6.5" mids?


CJSmith

Recommended Posts

Posted

Everyone seems to love crescendo, could get their tweets and amps to match too

6.5 pro mid

super tweet

Concerto 1100.4

Could probably find some of them used, too, on the SMD classifieds, car audio classifieds, or maybe even car stereo classifieds.

Or maybe you'd rather go with one of their component sets?

Other PA brands I've seen talked well about here: Selenium, Cadence, Sundown (prolly too expensive), AudioQue/SoundQuebed, Massive audio, Dayton, Rockford Fosgate, Skar, Eminence, Cerwin-Vega (prolly too expensive again), I've even heard people say that the Pyle PA line aint too bad.

There's a lot of options :P

The people that love crescendo also love Pyle equipment, they probably wouldn't even hear a difference between brands..

To the topicstarter, what is your goal?

How many mids are you planning on using? (hopefully only 1 pair)

Thirty dollar per midrange is a pretty low budget, why would you need two amps for the mids and a third one for the tweets?

What tweeters are you looking to use?

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

Posted

PRV Audio has 6" midrange in your price range...I have them and they get quite loud on low power, being PAspeakers

now to be honest there isn't going to much to chose from in your price range

you can get them here and a 10% discout with code...PRV2012

http://www.djstagegear.com/prv-audio-6mb200-6-mid-bass-woofer/

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

Posted

You havnt looked at crescendo yet??

Yes, I've looked into Crescendo and I do like them, I just cant wait 8 months for some midranges lol.

*Rebuid in progress*

LrzV2Vk.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 914 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...