Jump to content

I may have just made a deal with the devil


Recommended Posts

Posted

they always offer it to me and my credit is good ,only because ive stayed away from any credit card i never signed up because i could get carried away real quick lol

Posted

I have the same thing. I love it. I get cheaper rates for sending and receiving stuff with fees as I am considered a business. I also have paypal connect where my debit master card is linked to my accounts credit limit so it will take money from the paypal connect line of credit whenever its used and I get money back on purchases too. I love the credit card and their fees. The interest for me is 19% but I always pay that card off in full when the bill arrives and I have a nice limit and did not need a co-signer. I had a 36% increase in my credit limit within 4 months with paypal when I opened the credit account.

edit: What you can do is actually change the funding sources for paypal. I have mine set so that every purchase I make whether with my paypal account on the internet or by swiping the card it will always pull funds from the paypal connect line of credit first and then if it fails to go through it will pull money from my personal checking account.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 8788 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...