Jump to content

I may have just made a deal with the devil


Recommended Posts

Posted

Got tired of waiting 4 days for paypal to transfer money to my bank account. Applied for this.

Anyone else have one?

paypal.jpg

Posted

i got it. try to not use "Pay with Paypal" b/c if you use the card as credit card to sign to make purchases you get 1% cash back. i know it's not much but I use it just as business so ever cent counts.

if nothing changes, nothing changes

You don't know what you don't know, till you don't know

Posted

I have it. No complaints - no mystery charges or anything. I don't have bill be later though.

Posted

I've got the Amex blue cash but Paypal has been asking me to get it

AMEX for life man! I have a sky blue preferred and AMEX platinum :drinks:

Hopefully this will be a clean efficient way to pull my money out of paypal without the wait.

Posted

Wouldn't it be easier to have a better, less expensive credit card then just use that instead?

I've never used or applied for a PayPal card, don't really like PayPal. But even with cards from chase and BOA, the interest you pay on them more than makes up the reward you get. I'd rather just pay less to begin with :)

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted

my friend uses paypal for a lot of his banking things and though i don't have the card myself, he seems to be really pleased with it and it sounds like convenient thing to have

~ If it was easy, everybody would be doing it ~

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7435 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...