I may have just made a deal with the devil

Got tired of waiting 4 days for paypal to transfer money to my bank account. Applied for this.

Anyone else have one?

paypal.jpg

i got it. try to not use "Pay with Paypal" b/c if you use the card as credit card to sign to make purchases you get 1% cash back. i know it's not much but I use it just as business so ever cent counts.

if nothing changes, nothing changes

You don't know what you don't know, till you don't know

I have it. No complaints - no mystery charges or anything. I don't have bill be later though.

I've got the Amex blue cash but Paypal has been asking me to get it

AMEX for life man! I have a sky blue preferred and AMEX platinum :drinks:

Hopefully this will be a clean efficient way to pull my money out of paypal without the wait.

I got 1 a few months ago. I wouldn't consider it making a deal with the devil because it's not an actual CREDIT CARD, but it's nice to have access to your paypal funds a little quicker. I also have it set up to use the money in my bank account if my paypal funds reach zero. When it does that, it usually takes 2-3 days for it to process that transaction.

Wouldn't it be easier to have a better, less expensive credit card then just use that instead?

I've never used or applied for a PayPal card, don't really like PayPal. But even with cards from chase and BOA, the interest you pay on them more than makes up the reward you get. I'd rather just pay less to begin with :)

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived