Sonic Electronix

Lol wow.

How about you call and make sure it's in stock

They have so many things and so many orders to process you complain about a day or 2

Grow up

How about you read what I posted? I did call them and was given bad info about their products. Once I figured out on my own they gave me bad info I placed the order anyway and then the in stock status turned out to be wrong, again.

Lol wow.

They have so many things and so many orders to process you complain about a day or 2

Grow up

How about you read what I posted? I did call them and was given bad info about their products. Once I figured out on my own they gave me bad info I placed the order anyway and then the in stock status turned out to be wrong, again.

You are assuming the stock updates real-time.

It's "in stock" since the last time they updated

Still waiting for an answer..

Me too. From the company to which my post was addressed, not some fanboy.

Who are you calling fanboy? I asked a valid question about order/ship dates and times - WHICH could resolve the issue at hand if you would answer it. Sorry we aren't hopping on your bash-wagon.

• Like (+1 Rep) 5

What bad info? That it was in stock when it wasn't?

Why didn't you place the order while you were on the phone with them.

Wow

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Lol wow.

Grow up

You are assuming the stock updates real-time.

It's "in stock" since the last time they updated

Yeah, so now you're trying to convince me a company the size of Sonic has complete idiots developing their web site and inventory system? And you think you are helping them somehow?

Nobody has to manually update their web site today unless they have the most poorly programed garbage on the web. And if they do have idiots doing their web development, they shouldn't make statements about products shipping the same or next business day.

I like how you are still dodging my question about shipping times