Sonic Electronix

A little over a week ago, I ordered a PPI amp and Image Dynamics sub from Sonic. I significant part of deciding to place my order was the web site showing the amp to to be "In stock - Ships same or next business day". Unfortunately, it didn't ship the same or the next business day. It took two days before it was shipped. Now, had the website shown that, I may have placed the order with Sonic anyway but it would have evened things out a bit with your competitors. Noticing that the item shipped from a warehouse in Kentucky, and could have been here the next day, didn't make me feel better.

So, on 4/24, I decided to give you another shot and order some power distribution pieces, even after I called your CS number and was given inaccurate info about fuses you stock for the fused distro I wanted to buy. The pieces I ordered showed "In Stock - Ships same or next business day".

It's now 9 minutes into 4/27 and UPS shows that my stuff is sitting in the distribution center, waiting for Monday. Had Sonic shipped the parts when your web site claimed you would, I would have been running power cable from my battery back to the trunk this weekend, rather than posting here about being, once again, disappointed that your web site makes promises you don't keep.

So, should I just assume from now on that the in stock label on Sonic products doesn't have anything to do with reality, or give you guys another shot yo make good on what your site says? I still need to order another amp and a processor from someone late next week.

What time/day did you order and when did they ship?

First off welcome to the forum and second, did you really start an account just to call them out? Hate that they have false information posted on their website but I don't understand making an account just for this.Seems like a waste and not posting your order number or anything doesn't help.For all we know you could be some clown from another forum just trying to start crap. So post an order number and let them take care of it.

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

Lol wow.

How about you call and make sure it's in stock

They have so many things and so many orders to process you complain about a day or 2

Grow up

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Wait...you're complaining about products and it's not even a week yet?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

UPS doesn't ship on Saturdays, not ground. Great first post btw.....

These threads drive me fucking bananas! You ordered something, they fulfilled it as fast as they could. They are one of the BETTER companies as far as communication and customer service goes.

Fact of the matter is this: You ordered from an online company where an item has to be shipped to you. It's not an instant thing. If you wanted instant, buy local and pay the prices THEY want. That won't happen since you likely bought from Sonic because you liked their prices. Get over it dude, we are taking about a matter of a couple days, not weeks, and you haven't been wronged or lied to.

• Like (+1 Rep) 5

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

First off welcome to the forum and second, did you really start an account just to call them out? Hate that they have false information posted on their website but I don't understand making an account just for this.Seems like a waste and not posting your order number or anything doesn't help.For all we know you could be some clown from another forum just trying to start crap. So post an order number and let them take care of it.

Really? A clown because I'm disappointed with a company? Are you serious? I'm on diymobileaudio with this same user name, in addition to a whole lot of non audio related forums.

Order #2077714 PPI Phantom 1000.1. Placed 4/20/2013

Order #2077714 Image Dynamics IDQ12V3. Placed 4/20/2013. You will have to ask Sonic why this was a different order number than above since I placed both at the same time.

Order #2084580 Stinger and Streetwires distro block and fuse holder. Placed 04/24/2013

Do you have any more accusations you want to throw out?