Second Skin Audio

Box design ported 2 kicker l7 12's

ZDudas

Joe X...I'm wondering if I use the same layout, would i need to change the port dimensions as well? I don't know how well this size of a enclosure will fit in a dodge charger.

No it needs a different box, port/sub in the same face, need max dimensions for a box that will fit in the way in for that vehicle, likely it will be a tight fit.

Could someone give me a design off of Torres or something with a cut sheet list and a sketch up of the box.

without knowing the acoustical properties of your specific vehicle, the amount of power your gonna be using, the mounting location of the enclosure, and the sub / port alignment, any attempted enlcosure recommendations are not going to be optimal. anyone who comes up with a design based on this lack of information really just doesnt know what the fuck they are doing.

just because some chucklenut downloads torres doesnt mean they have a fucking clue what they are doing.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

• 1 year later...

I'm looking for a box build for a opel astra hatch for two kicker l7 12s some help please

this thread is 2 years old. you should make your own thread and someone will help you. and welcome to the forum,lots of info here.

Archived