brent379 Posted April 29, 2013 Report Posted April 29, 2013 Does anyone have any recommendations on a decent component set with a 22mm tweeter?? Gonna be ran off the deck for right now...
newls1 Posted April 29, 2013 Report Posted April 29, 2013 http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_44193_Rockford-Fosgate-T5652-S.html I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
brent379 Posted April 29, 2013 Author Report Posted April 29, 2013 That looks nice but wayyyy out of my price range lol
newls1 Posted April 29, 2013 Report Posted April 29, 2013 well, then instead of making such a generic type of post, be more specific. We see these threads 576643 times a day. I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
Crandis16 Posted April 29, 2013 Report Posted April 29, 2013 http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_60498_Rockford-Fosgate-T1675-S.html My Red zx2 Build Log My Black zx2 Build Log My Red zx2 UBL
Chris Hammer Posted April 29, 2013 Report Posted April 29, 2013 Why the need for only a 22mm tweeter...seems like the last thing I would worry about when picking component sets. What about budget, type of tweeter, power handling, size of mids, mounting depth, crossover frequencies, crossover type, cone material, surround material, motor size, voice coil....IMO all things I think matter more then tweeter size. Just my opinion though MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
brent379 Posted April 29, 2013 Author Report Posted April 29, 2013 The tweeter size is because that's the tweeter size already in the car and i would rather not cut anything but if I have to I have to... I honestly know jack s*** about picking mids and highs lol.. I'd prefer a component set where the tweeter won't make ur ears bleed... And I like alot of mid range... My price range is 100-200$.. I was lookin into either Rockford or audioque... Like I said I don't kno anything about kids and highs an how to Pick them.
Crandis16 Posted April 29, 2013 Report Posted April 29, 2013 100-200 per pair? stock power? I ran those that I posted on HU power and it sounded pretty well. I could tell in the higher volume that it was getting a little crackly due to HU distortion. I bought an older fosgate amp and they sound amazing now My Red zx2 Build Log My Black zx2 Build Log My Red zx2 UBL
brent379 Posted April 29, 2013 Author Report Posted April 29, 2013 Ya every set of fosgates I've heard have always sounded good. And idk if I should just do components up front and coaxils in the back or just replace the fronts...
brent379 Posted April 29, 2013 Author Report Posted April 29, 2013 I was thinking about doing just the front components and run one speaker off each channel I the deck... But idk if that would be good to do :/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.