Cop Vs. Skaters-f@%&ing Insane

KWP369

What comes to mind to me is that he needs to have more control. Someone is speeding and talking back to you are you going to put them in a choke hold? Probably not! Chances are your going to give them a ticket and perhaps find some other things wrong with the car. You'll probably write down the persons name to make sure you go to court that day if that person tries to fight the ticket and ensure that the judge keeps the fine you set forth for that speeder. I am personally a biker and have found that many skaters are a pain in the arse but there is a line to be drawn. Clearly he's a full grown adult and supposedly a professional, which that video didn't really show no matter how provoked the kids made him. Personally I'd say get their drivers license if they have one and get in contact with their parents. Scare the kids a bit, but by reacting to the situation the way that police officer did not only is he playing into the kids hands but he clearly is making himself look like an arse! Running around like a chicken with his head cut off and going crazy, those kids are laughing right now! Mission accomplished for the kids!

What comes to mind to me is that he needs to have more control. Someone is speeding and talking back to you are you going to put them in a choke hold? Probably not! Chances are your going to give them a ticket and perhaps find some other things wrong with the car. You'll probably write down the persons name to make sure you go to court that day if that person tries to fight the ticket and ensure that the judge keeps the fine you set forth for that speeder. I am personally a biker and have found that many skaters are a pain in the arse but there is a line to be drawn. Clearly he's a full grown adult and supposedly a professional, which that video didn't really show no matter how provoked the kids made him. Personally I'd say get their drivers license if they have one and get in contact with their parents. Scare the kids a bit, but by reacting to the situation the way that police officer did not only is he playing into the kids hands but he clearly is making himself look like an arse! Running around like a chicken with his head cut off and going crazy, those kids are laughing right now! Mission accomplished for the kids!

well put

Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

:rolleyes:

That kid that ran got away LOL! But that really isn't a good idea to run from the cops lol

I can truly say that as nuts as that cop was in that video, I'm not sure I'd be running! That cop happens to go crazy at that particular moment or crazier than the video depicts him and he shoots you then what? To me he stepped out of bounds in the first place imagine him stepping out of bounds further and pulling out his gun??? It could happen! :lol: No joke though either!!! :o

Edited by aquill1

said it once ill say it agn if a cop trys 2 get aggressive wit me imma beat the shit out of him
Im with you on that.

HAHAH and get your ass beat......you cant physically fight cops and win you will ALWAYS lose. You might even get blasted. Lets say your as bad as you say you are, you hit a cop and he goes down.....you STILL dont win because you will do 20 years behind bars so no matter fucking what, you lose. /story. (thats if you dont get shot)

i dont agree with the cops in any of these vids though...and i generally do not like or trust the local police/sherrif dept at all...but fighting one is a VERY bad idea.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

HAHAH and get your ass beat......you cant physically fight cops and win you will ALWAYS lose. You might even get blasted. Lets say your as bad as you say you are, you hit a cop and he goes down.....you STILL dont win because you will do 20 years behind bars so no matter fucking what, you lose. /story. (thats if you dont get shot)

i dont agree with the cops in any of these vids though...and i generally do not like or trust the local police/sherrif dept at all...but fighting one is a VERY bad idea.

meade wat would u do if ur son came home and showed u a video like that of him bein man handled and his friends

Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

I'm sorry but I see way to many videos of this sh@#!!!! I would have whoooooooped that parking meter maid and his little bicycle friend, I have respect for police officers but not ones that have trouble taking down little kids that aren't even defending themselves. He needs to be fired so he can get a job doing what he does best, flipping burgers.

This video is hella old. I saw this around the fall time way before holloween. I saw it on www.break.com im surprised the media is just now putting this out on the air. I thought they would have handled this by now. But i guess stuff like this takes time. Like i keep on saying on this site!!! F#ck the police!!! "Some" of these cops are nothing but cowards with a badge.

dancing1.gif

NatesBanner.jpg

ACT YOUR AGE AND NOT YOUR SHOE SIZE