As soon as they question about how you feel about something tell them your completely bias on guilty for that stipulation. If theyre black white asian korean mexican just claim youre racist theyll release you on the spot

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

As soon as they question about how you feel about something tell them your completely bias on guilty for that stipulation. If theyre black white asian korean mexican just claim youre racist theyll release you on the spot

One of the guys in line told me the same thing

I'll try to Incorporate this when I go in

Last time i went, i was honest answering all question. Then i told them i get bored and have a very short attention span. They didn't take me and i went home.

Funny that most people look foward to going to Jury Duty.

If it's worth building, it's worth over building.

image_zps27zlqdnx.jpg

Last time i went, i was honest answering all question. Then i told them i get bored and have a very short attention span. They didn't take me and i went home.

Funny that most people look foward to going to Jury Duty.

I do get bored easily even if I'm interested in it lol

If you want to get out of it tell them you're the perfect person for it because you had a family member involved in a very similar case.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

I always get excused before i ever go, 1st time had a dead battery from faulty break light switch, 2nd time enough people got picked from 1st group my whole group was dismissed night before we reported.

Archived