WTT Sundown 4500 for 3500 watt amp

TylerParrish

Somebody is gonna stomp your ass out some day, Tyler. This isn't the first time you've tried to pull some bullshit. I hope you change your ways before that day comes.

Read back through everything I wrote and see where I tried to pull some shit. I've been more than a nice guy throughout this entire transaction. I'm just now finding out that an amp I bought LNIB for $875 6-7 months ago, hooked up in my car on a ho alt, with extra batteries, tuned with a DD-1, never got more than 1500 watts out of it looked like it'd been half-assedley repaired. So you know what, go fuck yourself. If I had know there was something wrong with this amp, I wouldn't have wasted my time to trade it. I thought I was doing a good deed and would've gladly fixed it and have said this whole time I'll gladly fix it. Someone trying to pull some bull shit wouldn't be more than happy to help, even if last time was bull shit on my part, this is far from it.

What the f**k is an appropriate signature supposed to look like?

2013 Kia Forte Koup

Pioneer AVH-X4600BT

iDMax 12

DD M1c @ 2 ohms

Rockford Prime 200.2

Pioneer 6.75" Comp Set

XS S3400, D2700

Project DB Battery Terminals

Axxess ASWC

Stinger HPM Everywhereeee

90 Sq. Ft. of Stinger Roadkill

Stock Alt

Stuff To Come

Sundown X-12

New Amp

New Comps

4 Channel Amp

My Current Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167462-13-kia-forte-koup-dd-setup/

My Old Build: http://www.stevemead..._+2000 +mustang

Sending back a $50 pair of inputs (which weren't even part of your ad. I just included them because I'm a nice guy) doesn't anywhere near make up for shipping me an amp that may or may not work, and if it does: has questionable longevity.

I'm willing to give you a refund of what you payed for your amp ($86 anyways) and having me to ship back your old amp and the inputs; which is basically me paying to ship you a non-working amp. I've been fair, but that's as "fair" as I'll be. I'm not willing to do anymore compensation that that simply because I think that's plenty fair considering I thought a week and a half ago that that was a fully functioning amp. I do not feel you should make money simply because I didn't check the amp for problems before I shipped it. Even amp companies make you pay for return shipping.

No one is making any money. That's your fault for not checking something out before you ship. Not mine. Your mistake is not my crisis.

The amp plays, but the slave input is busted and the status LEDs don't work. Haven't tested the RCA pass though yet.

I'm going to see what a repair quote is to get those issues fixed and de-sketchify some of the bad connections - restoring the amp to your original description (if that's even possible) and get back to you.

Sending back a $50 pair of inputs (which weren't even part of your ad. I just included them because I'm a nice guy) doesn't anywhere near make up for shipping me an amp that may or may not work, and if it does: has questionable longevity.

I'm willing to give you a refund of what you payed for your amp ($86 anyways) and having me to ship back your old amp and the inputs; which is basically me paying to ship you a non-working amp. I've been fair, but that's as "fair" as I'll be. I'm not willing to do anymore compensation that that simply because I think that's plenty fair considering I thought a week and a half ago that that was a fully functioning amp. I do not feel you should make money simply because I didn't check the amp for problems before I shipped it. Even amp companies make you pay for return shipping.

No one is making any money. That's your fault for not checking something out before you ship. Not mine. Your mistake is not my crisis.

The amp plays, but the slave input is busted and the status LEDs don't work. Haven't tested the RCA pass though yet.

I'm going to see what a repair quote is to get those issues fixed and de-sketchify some of the bad connections - restoring the amp to your original description (if that's even possible) and get back to you.

Well then sometime in the last few months something happened to it while my car has been out of commission because the status LED's were working last time I had it hooked up and running. And go ahead and do that, or I'll pay for you to ship it back to me and I'll get a quote to see how much a repair would cost. I'm really sorry this went down like this. And I didn't read that shipping part correctly before, I will refund you all the money you spent/sent me tomorrow.

What the f**k is an appropriate signature supposed to look like?

2013 Kia Forte Koup

Pioneer AVH-X4600BT

iDMax 12

DD M1c @ 2 ohms

Rockford Prime 200.2

Pioneer 6.75" Comp Set

XS S3400, D2700

Project DB Battery Terminals

Axxess ASWC

Stinger HPM Everywhereeee

90 Sq. Ft. of Stinger Roadkill

Stock Alt

Stuff To Come

Sundown X-12

New Amp

New Comps

4 Channel Amp

My Current Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167462-13-kia-forte-koup-dd-setup/

My Old Build: http://www.stevemead..._+2000 +mustang

Archived