Wow! Awesome work, The previous install was by far the worst i have seen to date.....Half ass'd like shit, Walmart wouldnt even sell anything like that.. smh.....

At the same time you have to remember the damage 8 15s and ~20kw will do to a vehicle.

Lookin great.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

the damage of 20k...has nothing to do with the install which is practically half junk f.y.i. with all the wires it looks like the movie "snakes on a plane "....lol .........omg......when you ground your RCA to the chassis of you CD player something is wrong lol ;)

the damage of 20k...has nothing to do with the install which is practically have junk f.y.i. with all the wires it looks like the movie "snakes on a plane "....lol .........omg......when you ground your RCA to the chassis of you CD player something is wrong lol ;)

Oh really? Damn, sorry to hear. Least you got the right guy for the job now. Shit's gonna be bangin :drinks:

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

When and where is "slam" ....iceman..??¿ lol

http://www.slamology.com/

Slamology 2013 is in Indianapolis, June 14th-16th, the official show is the 15th-16th but all of us audio guys get together for the Friday Night Beat Off put on by IASCA, 3X event, UNLIMITED demos for HOURS, could give you more info on fb

Youre talking about Shenanigans right?

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/173074-project-dc-wagon-6-level-5-12s-on-2-75ks-at-the-c-pillar/

1993 Chevy Caprice Wagon

6 DC Level 5 12s

2 7.5ks

XS power d3400 and 4 d7500s in the rear

2 DC 175.4s

DD German Mids and Highs

I dont know yet....if ill make slamology ..Once I get the hummer to Albuquerque. ....ill b able to make better plans....thx for the info ..iceman. ..once I get it here ill also make a Facebook. ...lol :) haven't had one in about 3 yrs. ...lmfao

I dont know yet....if ill make slamology ..Once I get the hummer to Albuquerque. ....ill b able to make better plans....thx for the info ..iceman. ..once I get it here ill also make a Facebook. ...lol :) haven't had one in about 3 yrs. ...lmfao

lol damn son! just let me know man, would love to see ya there

Youre talking about Shenanigans right?

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/173074-project-dc-wagon-6-level-5-12s-on-2-75ks-at-the-c-pillar/

1993 Chevy Caprice Wagon

6 DC Level 5 12s

2 7.5ks

XS power d3400 and 4 d7500s in the rear

2 DC 175.4s

DD German Mids and Highs

Archived