Alan Dante 180.88 Db

Team Bassick Joey

If you've never met Alan Dante, or talked to him at a show, you can talk about how amazing his numbers are all you want, which they are amazing. Once you've met him, you'll just want to smack him in the damn head.

X1000 The equipment might be nice, but I will never buy them just because of his sheer arrogance.

If you've never met Alan Dante, or talked to him at a show, you can talk about how amazing his numbers are all you want, which they are amazing. Once you've met him, you'll just want to smack him in the damn head.

X1000 The equipment might be nice, but I will never buy them just because of his sheer arrogance.

This quote was already said thanks :lol: Like i said in the past the competitors and customers don't care! all we want is the BEST, besides i talk to Alan almost everyday and he seems to be cool with everyone on our team and most of us don't even run Stetsoms.... but they will! He helps in any way that he can, as for personal shit we just don't care Sorry but that's how the world is.and for the people that do have a problem with Alan it's personal!!! So keep it that way!!! :lol:

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

This quote was already said thanks :lol: Like i said in the past the competitors and customers don't care! all we want is the BEST, besides i talk to Alan almost everyday and he seems to be cool with everyone on our team and most of us don't even run Stetsoms.... but they will! He helps in any way that he can, as for personal shit we just don't care Sorry but that's how the world is.and for the people that do have a problem with Alan it's personal!!! So keep it that way!!! :lol:

whats up joey team bassick nyman

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman

what up homie, coming down to L.A again.

yea the whole team will be at the l.a show. lets show em how the nor cal does it.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

thats amazing that that equipment can last 5 straight mins at full throttle.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

i dont really see your point theres no reason why he cant enjoy this part of the forum just as much as all you competitors. Just seems you TRY to find reasons to be a plain out bad person to people.

thats his way of askint the question :lol:

thats like me saying why are you on this topic need another 5000 post :lol:

lightin up there are poop talkers in the world your going to have to deal with em

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Archived