Alan Dante 180.88 Db

Team Bassick Joey

If you like that shit i have more for y'all, How about a 5 min. death match with JBL van, Pioneer truck, and someone else, Alan does a 169 with 1 woofer 5min, with NO PROBLEMS with any of his equipment. :blink:

The someone else was Chris Norras.

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

i think DAMN is a bit under rated for this guy... HOLY SHIT i think more suitable...

x2 :blink:

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

i hear you ...i hear so much about them ....and have tested them ....lets just say i have no interest in them ....at all .....

Too bad because the new one are coming 5K, 8K, 12K with a single board construction also comes with 12v version and 16v version :) ... with crazy power.... it's debut will be Spring Break Nationals

Here is a vid of the Death Match... copy and paste it and push search the vid will come up, 2007 dB Drag WF Deathmatch Part 1

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

whats up joey? true stetsom lover are you? if my T3K blows again, we'll have to talk business

Yeah, i can't help it, these things are strong and very dependable, i know, i blew up every amp so far except this one. I just want everyone to be happy as me,... of course you can't please everyone and that's OK, but for the people that know me and our Team and others that use them.... LOVE them... ask Chris Cagle, he was S/M 3-4 last year, but with the new rules he may not be out but my point is that he plays his 2- 7KD full tilt all day and LOVES them.

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

Archived