5/8/13 New Vid PaGe 1&8 Electronics 103 (Ghostrider Tale) The Interview Ghostrider Fans must watch

The fact you you sat around and made these vids just to insult someone speaks volumes about the type of person you are. The best part though is your trying to make fun of someone for doing something stupid then you start a fire in your house with your children watching how smart is that. Teaching your kids to insult people is also a disgusting thing to do. I for one hope this thread gets locked.

Youve been here since 29 Mar 2013. You obviously do not understand what this is about.

I dont get loud so I'm not about to rip you a new ass hole but that comment just really pisses me off. Ric is a great guy. You have no ground to talk shit on.

If you dont like this thread...Get the fuck out of it. No one asked you to come in here and call out Ric. Some opinions are better kept to yourself.

If you don't like a comment that wasn't directed at you maybe you should just ignore it no need to speak up for him.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I like how someone who can't spell insults my intelligence. Look I get that the kid does and says some dumb shit that still does not make what you're doing an ok thing to do. Grow up for real.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Proof Ghost Thinks its funny too. We all just fuck around. Chill out everyone.

proof.jpg

Archived