lolitskasey Posted May 5, 2013 Report Posted May 5, 2013 May 4th and this is why i cant work on my car this weekend, Wishing i had a garage right about now.
OrzechNJ Posted May 5, 2013 Report Posted May 5, 2013 I live on the apartment complex and I have the same problem on winter time.. I wish I could afford a nice house with garage, but unfortunately not yet.. sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
TeamHT Posted May 5, 2013 Report Posted May 5, 2013 I think it was also dry yesterday and now it snowed Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
lolitskasey Posted May 5, 2013 Author Report Posted May 5, 2013 I think it was also dry yesterday and now it snowed It was semi dry here in the valley yesterday, Rained here and there but now there is snow haha.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.