Processor options?

I am planning a rebuild in my wives car and her car comes with factory navigation. So my question is what are some good processors to like into? I will be throwing components on front speakers, 2 ways for the rear, and custom enclosure for 2 8 inch subs. All powered by a 4channel and a mono amp.

Try a JBL MS8. Use the high level inputs on the MS8 and it'll be able to correct any frequency response discrepancies in the factory system. The built in amplifier in the MS8 will be enough to power the mids and highs so you can use your amp on the 8s. Good luck.

Audiocontrol LC7i!!!

2007 Volvo S40 2.4i (no turbo :( )(Soon XS Power D2400) Stock battery for nowRockford Fosgate 4 gaugeAudioque 6.5" Mid Bass (front)Rockford Fosgate T1 Tweets (front)Rockford Fosgate T2 6.5" Mids (rear)Rockford Fosgats T600-4 (Mids and highs)Rockford Fosgate P3001Fi SSD 12" with PSI recone, building box<p>400 watts, 139.3 @ 42 hz , in the kick window open. Build log!!http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/159148-2007-volvo-s40-audio-build-start-to-current-comment/

WOW that is a bit pricey. Didn't think they would cost that much. LOL, i may as well buy an after market navigation

Look around ebay or some of the other forums. They can be found for reasonable prices. :D

How about a simple line out convertor something i could control the output voltage to the amps.

Check the amp. Some amps have high/speaker level inputs, but if all you want to do is add an amp to a factory radio a line out convertor from walmart will do.

How about a simple line out convertor something i could control the output voltage to the amps.

Check the amp. Some amps have high/speaker level inputs, but if all you want to do is add an amp to a factory radio a line out convertor from walmart will do.
Yes the cheap one from walmart is in there now. Yeah i never did think about the amp. I am going to be buying new amps anyways so that is something to think about.

Archived