Sonic Electronix

A sealed 8 on 500 watts.... im surprised you hear it at all lol

For such a Fosgate fan, it's sad to hear you say this. You clearly never heard a Fosgate HX2 8" sub sealed on 300-400 Watts. They did a nice job, even if it was just a single. I will agree that the MA sub is probably nothing special and is likely the reason for such little output. OP, look into other brands if you plan to stick to 8s. There are plenty of subs that will do a great job with minimal airspace. I've seen single 12s get loud in that truck. If you are willing to give up the room(just a little), a couple of 10s ported with aeros firing at the B-pillar can get loud and get that truck woken up.
Yeah ive never heard it, I really want to hear those old power series though! Havent heard a bad thing yet lol except that they stopped making it

2006 Ford Explorer

2 Team AA/Sundown 15s

6th order

Ct Sounds 7k

4 PRV Mr500 8s

Rockford p1000-2

Team Subsonic Lows

Oh Clean Sierra, im pretty sure you chimed in on my "t2 wont hit lows" or whatever post and I took my shittt clarion eq out ( hate that thing -.- ) and now the sub sounds 8485829192 times better and shakes my door panels at like 25hz lol I really dont recommend that eq to anyone

2006 Ford Explorer

2 Team AA/Sundown 15s

6th order

Ct Sounds 7k

4 PRV Mr500 8s

Rockford p1000-2

Team Subsonic Lows

Oh Clean Sierra, im pretty sure you chimed in on my "t2 wont hit lows" or whatever post and I took my shittt clarion eq out ( hate that thing -.- ) and now the sub sounds 8485829192 times better and shakes my door panels at like 25hz lol I really dont recommend that eq to anyone

Im glad to hear that worked for you. I know sometimes these Fosgate amps with built in SSF can be tricky too. I am running the Clarion and I haven't had any issues with it. Ive followed your build and am happy you've made progress and are happy :)

I definitely wasn't talking crap either, so if it came out that way, I apologize. You haven't heard many of the old school power said huh? Keep your eyes open on the forum because I'm in the process of doing my build with 2 Old school PRE-HX2 Power series 15s in a blowthrough with a 3:1 ratio. The Fs on these subs is 20 Hz...That's right, 20.

OP, sorry for the mini thread jack :(

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Yeah but my box is tuned to 29-30 and going by winisd its f3 is like 24.3hz or something so I dont even have the ssf on lol but thanks man!! I appreciate it cause this build has been hell lol that eq clipped the shit outta everything and along with that and no dd-1 my doors are blowing -.- so now im going to pro audio and hopefully soon a dd-1 lol.

Also, I heard about your build! Gonna be sick dude. That fs is ridiculous lol I preordered a Sundown X-18 and my friend wants to buy the T2 so im thinking about doing a 4th order for the X-18 since it also has an fs of 20hz ;) only problem is I cant give up my back seats and 1 18 wont require a big enough 4th order to make it a wall behind the back seats so im gonna have some weird looking 4th order box in the back so idk I wanna do it lol guess lol decide when it comes. Anyways, im tuned in for the build man!

2006 Ford Explorer

2 Team AA/Sundown 15s

6th order

Ct Sounds 7k

4 PRV Mr500 8s

Rockford p1000-2

Team Subsonic Lows

LOL welcome to the forums panda. And I must say that was one of the BOLDEST jack move on somebody's thread I have seen in a long time. At the risk of sounding like a rent a mod.....you might try starting your own thread. You may or may not get better results. You would also get better results if you list which t1 you have, what vehicle you are driving, how much space you are willing to give up, and if you are wanting sound quality or sound pressure. info info info.....i need info. cant build bricks without clay.

hello..i have a rockford fosgate t1 power..4 ohm..1000 watts rms..2000 peak..what kind of box should i use for this..any idea of how many cubic feet i should use and what size port i should go with.. :nuts::morepower1:

BMW 325i Kenwood KVT-647DVD

re xxx components

re 6.5 FR's

2 RE XXX 12's

2 US amps MD3D's

2 batcap 4k's

ok so my system just stopped playing today. my amp wont come on i have 12.3 volts at the power wire on te amp and also have power at the remote wire but nothing happens when i turn the radio on. i have a kenwood kac-8105d amp. i rechecked everything. shouldnt the amp atleast go into protect mode?

i have tried the ground wire in like 4 different spots and each time i get a spark when i touch it to the chassis but the amp wont come on. but when i take the actual amp amp and touch it to bare metal it powers right up

Archived