Second Skin Audio

Design for a 6th order?

For a 4th order and 6th order, that would 2 designs that you should pay for. Only a few people out there know how to really calculate correctly to get you damn loud..

which is why you see a shitload of 4/6 orders FAILS. where they got louder with a simple wall.

Ask people who have succesful builds with them. or maybe they'll post here

goodluck !

For a 4th order and 6th order, that would 2 designs that you should pay for. Only a few people out there know how to really calculate correctly to get you damn loud..

which is why you see a shitload of 4/6 orders FAILS. where they got louder with a simple wall.

Ask people who have succesful builds with them. or maybe they'll post here

goodluck !

I plan on paying if I need too. I just was wondering if there was someone here with the knowledge and maybe they could help me.

*Rebuid in progress*

LrzV2Vk.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

Would like to see a reply to this as well. Have been toying with the idea of building a 4th or 6th for awhile now. 6th ideally but I doubt I have room. Anyway, didn't mean to thread jack but an answer to CJ's question may help me as well.

Bhe stands for bassheads entertainment. They make/design badass boxes. Go to their website and hit them up, theyll design you a box and email you a design. Yuey had a pretty badass 6th order thats for sure!!

2006 Ford Explorer

2 Team AA/Sundown 15s

6th order

Ct Sounds 7k

4 PRV Mr500 8s

Rockford p1000-2

Team Subsonic Lows

Bhe stands for bassheads entertainment. They make/design badass boxes. Go to their website and hit them up, theyll design you a box and email you a design. Yuey had a pretty badass 6th order thats for sure!!

Ok I appreciate it. About how much does it cost for a design?

*Rebuid in progress*

LrzV2Vk.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

Ok I appreciate it. About how much does it cost for a design?

Why don't you ask BHE? lol

Archived