miniSPLlancer Posted May 10, 2013 Author Report Posted May 10, 2013 Air leaks and shit mayneBox is fine, braced, double baffled, zero air leak's. the box is strong that's not my concern. I will play around with it later today and throw it up on the termlab with one amp then with both amp's strapped.good luck, post back with your results.Will do 2011 Mitsubishi OutlanderSony 712 Soundqubed HDS208 Alpine MRV-M500 Transmission line enclosure Soundqubed wiring Knu rca XS Power battery CNF terminals
miniSPLlancer Posted May 11, 2013 Author Report Posted May 11, 2013 Test results in and not impressive Box is 4.56ft@37hz but peak was 34??? On 1 [email protected] ohm - 142.1@53hz On 2 2200 strapped@1 ohm each 143.3@53hz I know the box is tuned low but tomorrow I will build a burp box 3ft@50hz and see what it does tomorrow. My HDC3 12 does 146.0@53hz but that box is tuned to 50. F.Y.I. Scores are done meca style @ the headrest 2011 Mitsubishi OutlanderSony 712 Soundqubed HDS208 Alpine MRV-M500 Transmission line enclosure Soundqubed wiring Knu rca XS Power battery CNF terminals
SnowDrifter Posted May 11, 2013 Report Posted May 11, 2013 You have 1 ohm coils right?You are running 1 amp at .5 vs. 2 amps strapped at 2?Why test at 53hz when you peak at 34? Maybe the box is tuned lower than you think? ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Real96SS Posted May 11, 2013 Report Posted May 11, 2013 WTF is going on with all these damn box sizes dude. You have posted like 5 different box sizes but I have yet to see where you changed anything other than the port size. Vehicle 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co) DNX9980HD 6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition) 3 DC 9k's 8 Nendo PWX 8's 4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters 1 DC Audio 175.4 1 DC Audio 90.4 Rockford 360.3 3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated) 21 D1600's 2 D4800's All SMD RCA's AudioTechnix Deadner Viper Alarm My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/ Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/
miniSPLlancer Posted May 11, 2013 Author Report Posted May 11, 2013 You have 1 ohm coils right? You are running 1 amp at .5 vs. 2 amps strapped at 2? Why test at 53hz when you peak at 34? Maybe the box is tuned lower than you think? That's where I was loudest at peak volume. That's what my SUV peaks at 2011 Mitsubishi OutlanderSony 712 Soundqubed HDS208 Alpine MRV-M500 Transmission line enclosure Soundqubed wiring Knu rca XS Power battery CNF terminals
miniSPLlancer Posted May 11, 2013 Author Report Posted May 11, 2013 WTF is going on with all these damn box sizes dude. You have posted like 5 different box sizes but I have yet to see where you changed anything other than the port size.Wow, Calm down dude lol 2011 Mitsubishi OutlanderSony 712 Soundqubed HDS208 Alpine MRV-M500 Transmission line enclosure Soundqubed wiring Knu rca XS Power battery CNF terminals
Real96SS Posted May 11, 2013 Report Posted May 11, 2013 WTF is going on with all these damn box sizes dude. You have posted like 5 different box sizes but I have yet to see where you changed anything other than the port size.Wow, Calm down dude lol Calm down? There's no emotion in this but you wouldn't be able to tell since its a text message. Its obvious the OP has no clue what hes doing since we have seen him post multiple box sizes. Vehicle 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co) DNX9980HD 6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition) 3 DC 9k's 8 Nendo PWX 8's 4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters 1 DC Audio 175.4 1 DC Audio 90.4 Rockford 360.3 3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated) 21 D1600's 2 D4800's All SMD RCA's AudioTechnix Deadner Viper Alarm My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/ Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/
Real96SS Posted May 11, 2013 Report Posted May 11, 2013 Dude we cant help you when were getting different sized boxes from you. AMI has probably the best experience with these subs and he asked for port area and got no answer.So how exactly can we help you when you haven't provided us the necessary info to give you help? Vehicle 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co) DNX9980HD 6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition) 3 DC 9k's 8 Nendo PWX 8's 4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters 1 DC Audio 175.4 1 DC Audio 90.4 Rockford 360.3 3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated) 21 D1600's 2 D4800's All SMD RCA's AudioTechnix Deadner Viper Alarm My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/ Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/
miniSPLlancer Posted May 11, 2013 Author Report Posted May 11, 2013 Dude we cant help you when were getting different sized boxes from you. AMI has probably the best experience with these subs and he asked for port area and got no answer.So how exactly can we help you when you haven't provided us the necessary info to give you help?Wrong, I stated 2 6" aero port. See, this is what I'm talking about bro. It's in plain English.3rd post. I appreciate the fact that you wanna help. I'm just giving info, what I've tried, what I've tuned to, what size box. That's all 2011 Mitsubishi OutlanderSony 712 Soundqubed HDS208 Alpine MRV-M500 Transmission line enclosure Soundqubed wiring Knu rca XS Power battery CNF terminals
miniSPLlancer Posted May 11, 2013 Author Report Posted May 11, 2013 Ironically, there was guy talking about an HDC4 15. He had a box tuned to 43hz I believe and every 15 he put in there peaked at 43, except the hdc4, he said it still peaked at 35h. And he couldn't get it higher. I bring this up because my box is tuned to 37 but peaked at 34. 2011 Mitsubishi OutlanderSony 712 Soundqubed HDS208 Alpine MRV-M500 Transmission line enclosure Soundqubed wiring Knu rca XS Power battery CNF terminals
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.