Pc Card Termlab?......

anyone have info on the pc card termlab?

i might be picking up a termlab thats not the usb termlab but the one where you put a card in the pc instead? still has the new sensor and white box deal lol and case,... is it the same as the usb tl other than the portabilty

im might get it on trade/cash deal more so in my favor

just need some input on it first :unsure:

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

it's most likely the same as far as hardware goes. but you're right on it not being as portable since there's a card instead of a USB that can easily be put into one computer to another. unless there are different software versions of TL or something. not too familiar with the software itself

Its just as good bro. The only thing that really makes inconvenient is the white box needs its own power supply. However, I hear if you contact Wayne and send him the box he'll upgrade to a usb box for a fee of course. That is the most convenient part of the USB box is its powered also by the USB. But damn does that little box suck a lot of juice. I mean I can normally use my laptop for about an hour and hour-half before recharging. With the TL up and running 30-45 minutes tops.

cool ill get it then and have the tl by the end of next week

so stephen get ready to ride over and get meeterd lol

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

cool ill get it then and have the tl by the end of next week

so stephen get ready to ride over and get meeterd lol

i need to swap boxes again <_< maybe next moday

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

lol sounds good, and if you know any locals that want to get meeterd as well , tell them you know a guy that does it for 15 dollars each car :lol: have the useage pay for the tl real fast like

this is .net system.. the main problem with them is the cable that connects the box to the card tends to o bad. you need to be really carful with it. they are like $135 to replace.. also a dirty power supply will give you a wierd reading.. that is why all the judges have moved on to the USB.. but the .net can do four meters at once.. also you can not get this ubgraded to the USB powered version. I hope this helps

later

Doug

sonicfx.jpgWEST COAST HOME OF THE SPLMAXCUPstocktonsplsig34.JPG

well i went ahead and bought the tl, im kinda waiting for it to arrive this commeing week , and hope it works like said, he told me all wires were in great condition and in perfect working order. so ill know the truth when i recive the unit.... if it works ill be buying a touch screen tv for the van and ill install the pc in my van finaly and have a pc termlab and loud system for daily use... and ill have the tl in such a way i can meeter someone next to me for a small fee :lol: