Pioneerchuck Posted May 10, 2013 Report Posted May 10, 2013 Im not one to make fun of anyone for not knowing but more so try and help. But sometimes you just have to sit back and think are these people really that stupid?? Lol I've been on the Car Audio Classifieds Facebook page a couple times looking for some deals and some of the stuff you read really does make you wonder about people sometimes. Lol
Trey_Dog650 Posted May 10, 2013 Report Posted May 10, 2013 Yeah a lot of misinformation there lol 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
soundstream15 Posted May 10, 2013 Report Posted May 10, 2013 I totally agree! Some kid told me and kept telling me that his 2 12 l7s on 500rms did 240db either he was fucking with me or just that dumb
Pioneerchuck Posted May 10, 2013 Author Report Posted May 10, 2013 Lol thats pretty good, 240db, I dont think Ive ever passed 200 before. . But yeah there is definitely a LOT of bad info on that page. Sometimes I go there just for a good laugh. Lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.