Mario928 Posted May 13, 2013 Report Posted May 13, 2013 congrats to the winners. Build Under Construction Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514 Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4 Battery = XS D3400 Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger Mids and Highs = Stock Sub= Kicker L7 12" Alternator = 220 Mechman Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill
corey0928 Posted May 13, 2013 Report Posted May 13, 2013 Awesome have the next 2 weeks off of school so I can't wait to play
boostin302 Posted May 13, 2013 Report Posted May 13, 2013 I have until august for my school to start so i'll be sure to get some game time in. took summer classes off so I don't get burnt out. My build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143943-2001-mustang-gt-system-rebuild-box-build-pics-updated-61512/ 2001 Ford Mustang GT 4.6 SOHC 380HP 270 amp Mechman alt 2 12" Treo SSX custom built. 6.47 cu ft, tuned to 32Hz 2 hifonics Brutus 2400.1, strapped 1 optima yellow top 1 Kinetic HC1800 14.4v @ 29Hz, 2k RPM over 100ft 1/0 XS flex wire Big 3 in 1/0 100sq ft fatmat deadener 145.3 on music, 142.6 sealed on music Stop being a pussy and wall it off. I hate when my google breaks too I think the usps must be ran by a bunch of drunk ass oriental midget monkey's on methamphetamines.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.