'Road Rage' because of your system, any good stories?

same here was at a red light had the volume at 20 so I was bumping a little the guy next to me was yelling telling me to turn my shit off so I was like okay "I never did" as soon it turn green I cranked it up to 33 and laught an of course he fallow me a little.

he followed u dude? are u kidding. thats sick we woulda had major problems had it gotten that far.

either i get funky looks or the thumbs up from truck drivers. lol but never no one following me, or tried to cuss me out. idk maybe its a black thing... :shrug: mehh

then again im not that loud. maybe a 42.

yeah the guy my be 30 or so and plus I had to go to school which is an 1hr drive I didn't care I'm always packing just in case

02 dodge ram 1500 reg cab 3rd gen

2 sundown sd-2 d4

soundstream rub1.2500 amp

all sky high car audio-fuse,fuse holder,wire,ring lugs and rca

flex tech

box design by Joe X

supension-mcgaughys 2in drop spindal ,western chassis 6in flip kit,buddy custom c-notch

04 5.7l hemi motor swap and made it an slt eletric everthing

youtube channel-http://www.youtube.c...43?feature=mhee

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/190882-02-dodge-ram-1500-3rd-gen/

Yesh this one time i was getting gas and this young kid pulled in bumping and started to pump gas next to me with his car running and music blaring. I just looked at him and said hey do you mind turning that down my kids sleeping in the car. Oh wait not what any of you were talking about

lol

A friend of mine, way back in the day...like 1985 type day, opened up his own car Audio Place.... and one of the sayings he use to use, which I still use today myself is..." The best thing about car audio is...you're never in one place long enough, to offend the same people twice" lmfao I love it!!

A friend of mine, way back in the day...like 1985 type day, opened up his own car Audio Place.... and one of the sayings he use to use, which I still use today myself is..." The best thing about car audio is...you're never in one place long enough, to offend the same people twice" lmfao I love it!!

well that phrase dont gets in my situation...i usually test some box or a subwoofer(s) at my house...the problem is i live 30 meters next to the police station

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

Eh, I've been flicked off, tail gated, and cut off a decent amount, only on the highway though. Also have had many thumbs up on the highway.

I was full tilting on some random ass road in town, saw a red light coming up so I turned it down a good 100ft or so before the light. Guy that was already sitting at the light rolled his window down, and started yelling at me about how I am going to cause his child to go deaf. I apologized and tried to explain I turned the radio down a good 100ft or so behind him, and he wasn't having it. At that point I noticed he was smoking a cigarette, car sealed up (before I got next to him), baby in the backseat. So I rolled my window up and ignored him till the light turned green.

Cop that pulled me over for music one day complimented me on how loud it was and that he was very impressed, then gave me a ticket for it.

Cop that pulled me over for tint, also complimented on how loud/nice it was and how he heard me a "good ways away", then we shot the shit for about 10 minutes on the side of the interstate for car audio, annnnddd then ticketed me for tint.

I get pulled by nice cops that wanna talk and give compliments, but not warnings..

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

I was at a light and some kid next to me was bumping, didn't sound to great and I'm just thinking, should I go full tilt or not? So I did, he looked at me said fuck you! I smiled lol that's about it. Had some dirty looks but nothing extreme. One day lol

i don't understand why anyone would actually care? does everyone have that miserable of a life? seriously? some bass sends people into a rage? i don't even get it.

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

i don't understand why anyone would actually care? does everyone have that miserable of a life? seriously? some bass sends people into a rage? i don't even get it.

X2 its not like it is harming them in any way i dont get why they cant just move on or appriciate the persons hobby i could understand if someone was bumpin at a stoplight and the person had a kid sleeping or something but then just ask nicely for the person to turn it down and dont be a dick and most people would turn it down

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Coming home from work threw Pomona I had a gang unit cop in back of me pull me over because he said he could hear me while we were driving. I really thought he would not be able to hear me. He was a little upset, no ticket.

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback