'Road Rage' because of your system, any good stories?

So I was driving the other day, doing a little bumping nothing too excessive.. When some guy started honking/swearing and followed me for a bit, apparently upset about the noise... I always try and be considerate where I play (never in residential), but people get offended easily these days it seems!

Any of you guys got some good stories??

2x Sundown SA-15s 8 cubes tuned to 30hz sealed in trunk Soundstream Rub 1.1600 Soundstream Rub 5.800 4x Kinetik hc600

we were going to a car show way out in the middle of no where trees as far as you can see no buisnesses no houses so back to back to back we ride close together too..then im in the lead and soem granpa slams his brakes hard as he can and puts both fingers in his ears then threw up his hands like WTF he swerved off the road and we passed him idk if he knew what just happend he freaked out plus my neighbor like 5 houses down HATESS my music she will squirt my with a hose as i drive by or flick me off or put the L for loser on her head lol shes like 65

I had some guy yelling at me because he thought me going 38-39 in a 35 was too slow.

Turned up my music and said "I can't hear you"

But I've never had anything happen as a result of my system. I guess that means I'm not loud :(

that sucks he's a dick...

on my way to work i take the same route. I have to drive through down town, usually with the sunroof open windows cracked. music blasting. their was a lady in a Mercedes in front of me for a few lights. and id turn it down a little once we came to stops. but eventually she got out her car and waved her hands up n down all animated. It was hilarious. she was yelling "please turn it down, your vibrating my car" and that made the rest of my day...

thats my favorite response when my music is too loud for them and they rudly ask turn it down i just say, HUH! cant hear you then go back to what im doing

I more or less turn my system up if someone feels the need to bitch at me. I haven't gotten cussed at because I had my system going. I always turn it down whenever there's a bunch of people downtown or stoplight

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

nope never, but thats because I'm not loud lol

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

thats my favorite response when my music is too loud for them and they rudly ask turn it down i just say, HUH! cant hear you then go back to what im doing

yea i either do this

I more or less turn my system up if someone feels the need to bitch at me. I haven't gotten cussed at because I had my system going. I always turn it down whenever there's a bunch of people downtown or stoplight

or this. lol

depends on how im feeling. i may even turn it down a little if im feeling nice.

Some guy threatened to call the cops on me cause my music was to loud, This was with i drove my BMW with a stock stereo not even halfway up. I live in a neighborhood where everyone leaves during the winters and comes back in the summer. So you could say its kind of a retirement area haha.

When people drive behind me and ride my ass I turn up my music louder just for them and they back off real quick. I had someone before who I drove next to for about half a mile on the thruway and the part of the song playing at that time had no bass and then the bass dropped and it scared the shit out of the guy and he swerved left and right a little. lol.

Other than that nothing for road rage. More of driving next to people on the thruway and they look at me playing my music and laugh to see that its all coming from my little envoy. lol.

edit: My old college I used to go to I was at a red-light and this womans son was pointing at me and telling me to turn my music up so I went full tilt and we were 4 car length from each other and I could see her mirror shaking in the car and his mom was pissed off and peeled off at the light. And note: I don't slap at a red-light or stop sign, only when I am actually driving around.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

Archived