'Road Rage' because of your system, any good stories?

i don't understand why anyone would actually care? does everyone have that miserable of a life? seriously? some bass sends people into a rage? i don't even get it.

It can be annoying if you really don't want to hear it. I know some days after work, the last thing I want to do is turn my radio on, so I don't even touch it. I have never felt the need to yell/curse/flick somebody off for music though. Just roll my windows up since nobody around here is all that loud, rolling my windows up can drown them out, ha.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Was on a delivery once and stopped at a red light that lasts a long time. The SUV that pulled up next to me happened to be a soccer mom playing car karaoke with her windows rolled down, forcing me to listen to her God awful voice since my windows were down too. Finally pissed me off so bad I turned my stereo to Rack City, turned the bass knob all the way up, and slowly started rolling the volume knob. Had a little volume battle for a bit, but she didn't quite keep up and wasn't able to scream the lyrics over me either. She flipped me off and peeled out when the light turned green. Other than that, just had old people look at me weird because I was bored as shit on deliveries late at night and was white boy dancing in my car to Skrillex. Haha.... Not too proud of that...

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

oh this topic again lulz

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

This lady got out of her car and walked up to my window to yell at me. I yelled back at her get the fuck back in your car 4 times before she it back in. Passed her after that light at the next light there was a ton of traffic so i put it in park and revd my engine I like 4k ( I have a glass pack to turn down befor the axle) and let the system rip full out. She took a pic of my plates hahahaha dumb bitch

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

i don't understand why anyone would actually care? does everyone have that miserable of a life? seriously? some bass sends people into a rage? i don't even get it.

It can be annoying if you really don't want to hear it. I know some days after work, the last thing I want to do is turn my radio on, so I don't even touch it. I have never felt the need to yell/curse/flick somebody off for music though. Just roll my windows up since nobody around here is all that loud, rolling my windows up can drown them out, ha.

shit you got that right, no one in VA is that loud it sucks...

Archived