Buying High Milage Vehicles?

Thanks boys. I like this forum, good people, good info.

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

Chevy trucks are some of the most dependable on the road.

My stepdad has an 05 silverado with a couple thousand more miles on it than my 98 Jeep and I am quite often fixing random stuff on my Heep and his Chevy just keeps going strong.

I have around 143000 miles on my Jeep, hes got atleast 145000miles on his Chevy and its still in prime shape.

Lol my 1993 Cherokee with 180,000+ plus miles on it has been running strong without a problem, mostly everything engine wise is original as well, I'd recommend a Jeep anyday

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps

You figure average is 19,000 km a year for a normal vehicle. I bought my car with 464709 km on it. One owner, very well maintained. I have been driving it almost 3 years now and have had zero issues. It mostly depends on the history of the vehicle and how it was taken care of. And I wouldn't buy from a mechanic. 9 times out of 10 a mechanics car is I pile of shit. They spend all their time working on other people's cars and usually never want to work on their own. Check as much of the history as you can. And be patient. Look around. You will find the ride you want if your willing to wait a while.

BMW 325i Kenwood KVT-647DVD

re xxx components

re 6.5 FR's

2 RE XXX 12's

2 US amps MD3D's

2 batcap 4k's

My dad bought a Volvo 240 with 180k miles, drove it to 250k miles and sold it. Saw the guy who bought the car from us a while back and said he sold it to a highschool kid with 340k on it. Used Volvo or a diesel ftw.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Archived