Sonic Electronix

stolen subs in fort worth area!

Guys, you gotta be careful what you do. I had several grand worth of equipment stolen several years ago, and the cops didn't give a shit, even with my dad being a civilian PD employee and the car was in his name (I was under 18). Long story short, I found out who did it, there was a confrontation, ended up putting the guy and his friend in the ICU after he came after me, but they still tried to prosecute ME even when it was SELF DEFENSE. In heinsight, I wish I had just had better insurance. Now I have something on my record and it won't go away....all because of someone stealing some stereo equipment.

And thats our legal system at work smh. Sorry to hear that though, man. Good to hear others experiences about the subject.

lt smoke post? ill search it! lol

Yes the people whose Names are Red like mine and the guys with blue names are ones the ones you should listen to....

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know what's worse... The fact that he would create this and not say anything else

Or that he's been online and seen this thread - knows our suffering and still chooses to leave us hanging.

Oh gawd, don't let this happen again, not on an entirely different website.....................................

safe1_610x407.jpg

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alpine PDX-V9

Morel Tempo 6

Alpine SBR-S8-4

Alpine CDE 149BT

Archived