Sonic Electronix

stolen subs in fort worth area!

Was going to ask what happened the other day as well, but was too lazy to try and find the thread lol.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Hmmm well he's been online, but hasn't made a post since the 13th,

When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.
~Henry David Thoreau

Hey Guys, sorry for the lack of updates, but not shit has happened :( the detective hasn't got nothing done yet, but I need to call and see what's up. I'm sure he didn't care. Last time I trust the law with this crap

Make it physical then.

1996 GMC Sonoma
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

Make it physical then.

i guess someone fail at reading.. mods said not to post anything that has to do with getting physical with the thief as it can come back against SMD

Make it physical then.

i guess someone fail at reading.. mods said not to post anything that has to do with getting physical with the thief as it can come back against SMD

Guess what I was meaning was to show up yourself in person. Wasn't meaning any possible harm.

1996 GMC Sonoma
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

Hey Guys, sorry for the lack of updates, but not shit has happened :( the detective hasn't got nothing done yet, but I need to call and see what's up. I'm sure he didn't care. Last time I trust the law with this crap

Its always like that. My uncle and his wife moved into my grandmas house. His wife is a pill popping dumb bitch and spent all the money. She stole over 15k in jewerley, money, power tools, and other stuff from my grandma. This was back in January & still nothing has been done. The cop has his head up is ass. She even admitted it and had all the pawn tickets.

2012 Ram 3500. HTT 2nd Gen manifold Swap, HTT s465 Turbo, FASS 150, 6" S&B Intake, 5" TBE, RaceMe programmer, 8 inch tip (dumped over axle) 20x12s on 35s, 6 inch lift, Color match & haloed headlights, 30" lightbar flush mounted in bumper.

2 Sundown audio SD-2 12s and a Soundqubed Q1-1200d amp.

2000 s10 xtreme *SOLD*

1zh2yaf-1.png

My system got completely back in 2002, they got EVERYTHING, police did nothing, did not even come to the scene, about $5,000 worth of stuff got stolen.

about a year later, some one was showing me their system, and what do you know my fucking box was in their trunk, prior to un installing it for them right there, I asked them where did they get that box, he said at the pawn shop across the city.

I called the police station, told them I had located an item and where it was purchased, and now have the item in my possession,

Their reply? "I'll add it to the report but nothing will be done with it."

And that was like 11 or 12 years ago, now there are so many cars getting broken into the news said police no longer work car break in crimes, you can call and make a report, but its very unlikely anything will be done about it.

The sadder thing is that the pawn shop that sold it, I had taken detailed pictures in of everything stolen right away,

Thats why i think they might have had something to do with it because I was literally about a mile away from it when my car got ripped off.

And the box was not just a normal box, it was a 3.5 cu ft for 1 12" with a giant raised GT logo on it. (in a grand am gt)

XS-power1.jpg

Archived