Sonic Electronix

am not saying its no good or judging the score im talkin about the amount of money and equipment thats gonna b in there. i know the finish product will sound good but will it sound like 30 18s NO its NOT. not bashing not hating am just sayin since the money is there why not go with another ride.

2004 trailblazer

4 FI BTL 18s

(2) DC 10.0k

xs power d3100s

mechman 270

158.2 @41

waste of equipment in my opinion, coulda use half the equipment in a better ride and have one hell of a beast knockin 160s all day!...just saying

I do love when people on this site call something a waste or say it's not worth it.

I wonder if years ago your 4 18's on 20k doing 57's would be called a waste?

Can you say you have a bus with 30 18's?

I don't think so.

He may well be the only person on the planet who can. That is what it's all about. It being a waste may be your opinion, but it's not a very well thought out one.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

if it does sound like 30 18s am happy for him im a car audio fan n would love to hear it personally if it does, but i just cant see it happening because that shit is huge and has alot of pressure to create from the last set of subs in the enclosure to that huge cabin.

2004 trailblazer

4 FI BTL 18s

(2) DC 10.0k

xs power d3100s

mechman 270

158.2 @41

Mines? Are you two people? I really just want to know how you know it won't sound like 30 18s, that is all.

now you want to come with smart ass comment now like we are in fucking english class its a forum stop being a pussy.

2004 trailblazer

4 FI BTL 18s

(2) DC 10.0k

xs power d3100s

mechman 270

158.2 @41

Oh so what you are saying is if it turns out the whole design doesn't work very well then the equipment could have been utilized better in a more appropriate installation. In which case this install will be a waste of equipment. But since it isn't finished yet, we don't know.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

if it does sound like 30 18s am happy for him im a car audio fan n would love to hear it personally if it does, but i just cant see it happening because that shit is huge and has alot of pressure to create from the last set of subs in the enclosure to that huge cabin.

All I'm saying is, just remember the guy on here with the saturn and that ridiculous bomb proof roof he has.

"If it's been done before, you're doing it wrong."

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

now you want to come with smart ass comment now like we are in fucking english class its a forum stop being a pussy.

Well that escalated quickly. Which one of you did I piss off?

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Archived