Stinger RCA's?

Looking for general opinion on stinger 4channel 4000series RCA'S. Thoughts? What do you guys run?

I have some 4channel ones right now that I got for free, but there is Alt whine on only one channel...and it follows that RCA when I change it to a separate channel. First thought was my pioneer h/u, but when moving the rca it follows.

Think grounding my rca's on the headunit could help?I've never had this problem before, even if I put my subwoofer rca's on my power wire. I think I just need new rca cables and am open to suggestions.

I wish I could scoop some of the damore ones up but almost 100$ for the length I would need.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

I've used the 4000 series for my last couple of builds, no issues at all. Used 4-channel, 2-channel, and the y-splits.

Thats what I'm looking for thanks!!

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

Sold to:

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Just ordered some.. 20ft. Can't wait to get rid of the whine.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

Just ordered some.. 20ft. Can't wait to get rid of the whine.

from sonic?

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

I have 20 feet of their 6 channel, like 3 ft of 2ch, and 3 ft of 4ch. Im completely happy. With Knu Karma SS, there was whine everywhere.. With the Stinger 4000, nothing. Good luck ;)

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

I saw you're doing active, what amp are you using?

Just a Ppi bk 340.4. Not as nice as the gear you run..its about 55w each channel. Its not the amp..the problem follows the RCA around when I move it. I have a neopro on channel one and two. The tweeters haven't come yet so I'm using my old ones from my components on the rear channel. I haven't tuned with the cc-1 or dd-1 yet and have the gain down, but crossed at 4khz its already much louder and cleaner then my shitty components on headunit power. I'm going to cross lower but didn't have time to cc-1 yesterday. Eventually I'll get something nicer that does around 100w@4ohms, but I'm happy with it for a budget build.

Also, I was scared I wouldn't have any midbass from those neopros, but right now I have them crossed at 50hz and 4khz 12db slope and they have more then enough for my tastes. When I install subs this week I'm raising them to 60. Imo for being on half rms they kick ass.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

Archived