Jump to content

Fighting a Speeding Ticket? Worth It?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Umm, where did you get 3 years from? In Cali you can't go to Traffic School twice within 18 months. May 2013 is exactly 18 months from November 2011. Even more so its like you never went since the point hasn't been taken off your driving record so you can bring up that matter to the court in letting you do the traffic school

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Posted

Umm, where did you get 3 years from? In Cali you can't go to Traffic School twice within 18 months. May 2013 is exactly 18 months from November 2011. Even more so its like you never went since the point hasn't been taken off your driving record so you can bring up that matter to the court in letting you do the traffic school

I got the ticket November 22 2011, but by the time I was done with the compton court, community service, and then traffic school it was April of 2012.....and they're telling me it's from the date of traffic school, not the ticket......so I'm still trying to get the compton idiots to fix this for me.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Posted

Ah ok, still not 3 years before doing traffic school again. I think I do have 1 point on my record from some stupid illegal lane change back in 2007, better than the speeding ticket he was gonna give me lol.

Well like I said, you did traffic school but they are saying you didn't so you can still do traffic school and not a have another point on your record

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3270 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...