DC Sound Lab

Soo pumped for my 4 to arrive with my 3.5k. Already have a 3 cu. enclosure from my sundown 8s. The m3 8s will have to be inverted but with an ass like that, i dont mind at all ;) Pics will be a plenty when they arrive and for the build log as well.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Thanks rusty! Cody told me the 3.5ks are a little further out so the 8s will have to deal with my 1.2k until than lol

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

i know quality product when i see it. My buddy chris is on his second set of 12s from dc and loves them, they bang hard. He bought both of my PAI 3000.1s and the 120.4 i had in my truck, still has the 4 ch. and one of the 3000s on his 12s. He actually just bought 2 of my 4 xls off of me too lol. Trying to get my lil bro into dc too since his 15s box takes up the entire trunk of my old cavalier lol. Once i figure out a new truck, the 12k and hopefully some level 6s will go in that too. Ya know i wouldn't mind being a rep for DC if that were possible, I have plenty of people ask myself and Chris at car shows in the area what we run since you can hear us across the track haha.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

Thanks bro! I cant wait either haha

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor