ric006 Posted May 17, 2013 Report Posted May 17, 2013 littereally how drunk i am freaked me the fuck out lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JclxEdFKoM
ric006 Posted May 17, 2013 Author Report Posted May 17, 2013 to many miller lites to many bottles of patron cant really see if im a typing good too drunk about to pass out
Watch the bass Posted May 17, 2013 Report Posted May 17, 2013 Hey ric here the right section for your thread http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/forum/119-murphys-pub/ "in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley
ric006 Posted May 18, 2013 Author Report Posted May 18, 2013 I did last night somehow deleted the vid too lol
big dee Posted May 18, 2013 Report Posted May 18, 2013 I've done crazy shit drinking my self lol. Now I don't drink any more. I drank all last summer and got the cops called on me so many times I lost count over me sitting in the truck blasting bass and god only knows what eles full tilt for hours an hours. I ran dozens of tanks of gas out doing that last year . Cops was cool about it tho lol only got 1 violation cost me 350 bucks
ric006 Posted May 18, 2013 Author Report Posted May 18, 2013 I usually don't have but around 4 beers a year but since im not allowed to see my kids I been drunk for the past 3 days
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.