Ray Posted February 21, 2008 Report Posted February 21, 2008 Im pretty sure there are only 10 people on this entire forum that knows what a 60 feels like. I run 2 dd 1508's. Am I not in the Big Boy fan club? 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
jonn_jonn Posted February 21, 2008 Author Report Posted February 21, 2008 lol 93 im guessin there are no subs or u had it turned down alot it does look sexy though lol yeah i was chillan so i had it down plus i only got one sub connected
jonn_jonn Posted February 21, 2008 Author Report Posted February 21, 2008 thanks for the feedback very appreciated!!
Big P Posted February 21, 2008 Report Posted February 21, 2008 Im kinda disappointed. I just read this whole thread. did these subs get put in and metered yet or what?
jonn_jonn Posted February 21, 2008 Author Report Posted February 21, 2008 Im kinda disappointed. I just read this whole thread. did these subs get put in and metered yet or what? what are you talkin about? the "93" you see on the spl display? lol if so no cuz 1.)i still got the old setup in the truck 2.) i dont have the box done for the strokers yet but no they didnt get in yet or metered lol im anxious!
jonn_jonn Posted February 21, 2008 Author Report Posted February 21, 2008 Im kinda disappointed. I just read this whole thread. did these subs get put in and metered yet or what? what are you talkin about? the "93" you see on the spl display? lol if so no cuz 1.)i still got the old setup in the truck 2.) i dont have the box done for the strokers yet but no they didnt get in yet or metered lol im anxious!
wL<3bass Posted February 21, 2008 Report Posted February 21, 2008 you dont have to have alot of watts to get a high spl rating 2500watts u should be getting close to 150 with (2) 15's???? lol i had (2) 12's and i got 144.5db now who needs to learn alot? and PLUS they were pioneers!!!!! lol so what kind of subs do YOU have? lmao Opinions are one thing bro......................Being a douche bag is another Brag some where else...........cuz I dont wanna read the bullshit................ if you want to continue to be a douche ............you can bounce........... I must say look into the TS-W8102SPL or the TS-W5102SPL by pioneer premier and let me know whatcha think of pioneer, and as for that "BLEEK" guy hes just another trash talking idiot from the internet. I may only have 15 or so posts but I have been on this forum alot longer just chose not to post, to get a feel for the ppl on this forum and learn a lil bit about they ppl on here. I'm only 16 and do have respect for ppl systems and choices. I dont bag on ppl systems or gear they choose what they choose for a reason. My system is a single 12" CVR it was a first and is still in the car b/c I dont have the money to go by better. As far as a my dad's system where I pretty much showed him what I thought was good and he liked it aswell and had the money to buy it. Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4 Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2" Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400 Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube) Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors) Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex My YouTube Videos My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build My "Seamless" Looking Box Build My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk My feedback/references...
01xtreme Posted February 21, 2008 Report Posted February 21, 2008 Im pretty sure there are only 10 people on this entire forum that knows what a 60 feels like. I run 2 dd 1508's. Am I not in the Big Boy fan club? At least what a 160 in their own car sounds like. I have sat in a 160 truck, and it is literally a terrifying experience. lol. 160 is definately no joke. My System: Pioneer AVH-P3200BT 4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors) 8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash) 1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs) 2-18" BTL's (for now) Crescendo 3kwp (for sale) Complete rebuild coming soon...
ROBERT 04XBLZ Posted February 21, 2008 Report Posted February 21, 2008 At least what a 160 in their own car sounds like. I have sat in a 160 truck, and it is literally a terrifying experience. lol. 160 is definately no joke.ive never heard anything louder than mine. and mine is only around in the low 40's maybe (dont have the right amps or electrical yet)haha i couldnt imagine a 50 and up.... nice headunit mayne. looks good! My New Build checklist: (3) 18'' btl fully loaded d2
jonn_jonn Posted February 21, 2008 Author Report Posted February 21, 2008 I must say look into the TS-W8102SPL or the TS-W5102SPL by pioneer premier and let me know whatcha think of pioneer, and as for that "BLEEK" guy hes just another trash talking idiot from the internet. I may only have 15 or so posts but I have been on this forum alot longer just chose not to post, to get a feel for the ppl on this forum and learn a lil bit about they ppl on here. I'm only 16 and do have respect for ppl systems and choices. I dont bag on ppl systems or gear they choose what they choose for a reason. My system is a single 12" CVR it was a first and is still in the car b/c I dont have the money to go by better. As far as a my dad's system where I pretty much showed him what I thought was good and he liked it aswell and had the money to buy it. lol i have no idea but those speakers look good that was the first choice until i thought about it and was like.. hmm CV aint alot of ppl know about.. poineers ppl do, so yahh i went with the vegas lol but idk what to say did u see the poineer truck? its crazy lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.