96 Blazer walled..triple alt work

I look at Pats old build in 08. 2 door... not sure of the year, and that dude crammed 6 15's in in with port, air ride, and all the goods. I swear he had more room than me??? Or yours???? I look and look and it just looks like the 2 door to me,.. has as much, or even more??? I know, its weird.. but....

I saw his too....I went way further back toward the back than he did, just left like 15" and his looks like he left way more room for all that stuff he had in it

I calculated roughly 40 cubes on my shell, if I did the math right lol

Team Flex Issues

Nope.. your correct....

Ive seen about half a dozen builds on blazes, various years.... and i pay most attention to Mike Singers...

I pm him all the time.. such a cool cat... and he knows his shit. 40 cubes if you run up the sides.....and go just with or behind the wheel wells...

32-36 various other ways.....

28-32 in between wheel wells, to back of wheel wells....

So, your on it broski

I look at Pats old build in 08. 2 door... not sure of the year, and that dude crammed 6 15's in in with port, air ride, and all the goods. I swear he had more room than me??? Or yours???? I look and look and it just looks like the 2 door to me,.. has as much, or even more??? I know, its weird.. but....

:( that was mine...it was a 2001 ..I miss it ..but would not trade it for the hummer. ..bwahhhhhahhhh ..... keep up the great work I'm tuned in for sure on this..

Small hangup.....went to cut out the rings for my tweeters, the.toolmaker jig goes down that small but were the pin would go on the jig the actual router is in the way. The base keeps the pin from going in

Oh well gonna have to jigsaw it I guess

Do it the opposite way.

Drill the center whole and put you pin up to the jig. That's how I've had to do a couple cutouts. (Pin in through MDF then onto the jig. Instead of in through jig onto MDF)

EDIT: fail. I had just read the first page and replied. Didn't realize there was already 4 pages in the build. Build is coming along real good.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Archived