My 1st build: Three Death Penalty 21's walled on three RF T2500s

NICE!!!!! Always neat to see some 21's.

And for your first build, DAMN!

I couldn't help but to see the 2013 thing for a grad cap. Was that for high school or college?

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Love that amp rack

Thanks man

Haha going from one 12 to 3 21's in a wall.

Balls out for sure :drinks:

Curious what your voltage drop is like though?

Yea the 12 was nice but I wanted something louder. My friend had two 21's that he ordered 2 yrs ago but never got around to installing so I traded with him. Then another guy I knew had a 21 that needed a recone and I got it for a good deal so just decided to do 3 lol. My voltage drop is pretty bad actually. It drops to like 12.5 during play then goes right back up to 14.6 or so quickly. I would like it to stay at 13-14+ range. I need more batteries. I didn't leave much room for expansion in the battery bank but I'll probably add some more later on.

NICE!!!!! Always neat to see some 21's.

And for your first build, DAMN!

I couldn't help but to see the 2013 thing for a grad cap. Was that for high school or college?

Thanks! Yea I graduated from college last week. Went to Mississippi State University.

I know it is off topic, but what did you major in at State? I've got a degree in Landscape Architecture and I bleed Maroon and White. ...well, except for when they call me for donations. lol

I meant to say something about the battery bank and amp rack too- It looks legit. I really like how it is all business. :D

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

I know it is off topic, but what did you major in at State? I've got a degree in Landscape Architecture and I bleed Maroon and White. ...well, except for when they call me for donations. lol

I meant to say something about the battery bank and amp rack too- It looks legit. I really like how it is all business. :D

Sweet man. Glad to see another Bulldog on here. I got my B.S. in Biology - Pre-Med.

"You did good carl" and that is alll.....

Haha thanks dude. That's my buddy Heath. He was the loudest in my area for the longest. He has four 13.5" W7s so it felt good to out show him lol.

Man.....

thats killer!!!..

well effin.... DONE !!..

Thanks Bro. I'm happy with all the positive responses you guys have been giving.

Archived