My 1st build: Three Death Penalty 21's walled on three RF T2500s

Awesome build man, I love seeing some incriminator on here :good:

Thanks. Yea Incriminator does good work.

i cant wait to see this tomorrow

Can't wait to meet ya. See you there.

w7s .....pssshhh, cool for sq mabe... na just kidding. im sure he wants something else now lol

Yea hes cool. He, like the rest of us, just loves everything that has bass. He's system is pretty nice too but he has been thinking about upgrading to some 18's or something lol.

1st build....you lie. j/k looks awesome.

haha thanks man

First build and you went with a wall, awesome! Love the 21s! How are the comps keeping up with the sub stage?

Gotta go big lol. They do alright, but the bass drowns them out pretty bad. I plan to add more later, but they're fine for what I'm doing right now.

Nice build, I am a basshead at heart even at the ripe old age of 40....would love to do something like that but the wife would have my nuts if there was no backseat in my 4 door 1-ton hahah. As for your voltage drop, for what you've got in play your doing pretty damn good staying at 12.5 with the system rolling, amps are still happy at 12+ volts.

NB

01 Chevy Silverado X-cab

2 Sundown Z18v4 walled on 2 Lanzar Opti 7k's strapped at 1/2ohm = each amp wired to 1/4ohm. Havent checked impedence rise so not sure what they are actually seeing. 6 group 31AGM's.

2-Eclipse 34230's each one running 2 Eminence 6.5" Beta 6A. These are beastly mids rated at 350w program power. I was skeptical but the eclipse amps are 370w x 2 and when there was 4 mids on 1 amp I could push it into thermal protect within a song so added the 2nd amp. 

Eclipse 4212 running 4 CT sounds Meso tweeters. and 2 DLS ultimate tweeters up high to raise the soundstage.

96' Ford F350 4wd 4d long bed 7.3 diesel with 91k miles. Will be the sound quality rig if I can ever find the time.

Nice build, I am a basshead at heart even at the ripe old age of 40....would love to do something like that but the wife would have my nuts if there was no backseat in my 4 door 1-ton hahah. As for your voltage drop, for what you've got in play your doing pretty damn good staying at 12.5 with the system rolling, amps are still happy at 12+ volts.

NB

Yea I can see where your coming from lol. As far as my voltage, 12.5 is as low as I've seen it so far but I still haven't played it a lot all at once. Only been like one or two demos then a long ass break before the next. Tomorrow will be my real test to see how it stands up. May just need to go ahead and get 1 or 2 more D3100s when I can just to be safe.

Edit: This is also using a cheap ass Stinger volt meter, so however accurate that is. A VM-1 is on my list of things to get next.

Man... My local shop was telling me about those woofers. Couldn't believe anyone besides MTX made a sub that big for car audio. Awesome to see a build with them.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Archived