Second Skin Audio

Louder?

Sup fellas, Not trying to make a verse thread(hope not), but i've searched this and my questions wasnt answered. I want to know what would be louder and lower 6 12s or 4 15s? This is going as a bugdet build so the subs are going to be audiopipe txxbd 15s or 12s. This will be going into a early 2000 jeep cherokee or late 90s explorer. Trying to be in a ''ground pounder'' catagory. But, the subs in either setup would see the same amount of power with subs inverted . I like the lows so box maybe tuned between 28-30 musical and this is going to be a daily driver. These will be ran on 2 2500 amps(not sure what brand yet) ofcourse electrical upgrade is there. Just want to know which would typically get louder and lower. Thanks

too many variables and this is another type of thread not allowed at least im pretty sure... sorry o/p..... but approximately 678 sq " for the 12's of cone area and approximately 706 sq" for the 15's...

4x 15 has more cone by 2%

But 6x12 has more motor for by approx 25%

If that's All you have to pick from

6x 12

If your amps are strapably can you fit 5 x15

As there the same price as 6x12

If not have you thought about preorder the x series 18" as they a a low end monster

in my car i wish i would of did 4 15's instead of the 6 12's box would of been easier to build small toyota rav4 only have 34 across and 38 high boo haha not to mention easier to get a 1 ohm load im at 1.5 ohms right now and probably will stay there even when i strap my amps

Archived