Now to see Sony's pricing, but I actually am interested in some of the games on the Xbone, So I will still get the xbox but my day 1 machine is gonna be the PS4 so far

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I'm sticking with my 360 elite. Maybe I'll get the PS4 but I'm very disappointed in Microsoft

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

PS4 will be 399 dollars at launch 100 bucks less than Xbox One, has a little more power under the hood, and supports used games, and has no DRM, indie dev's can self publish, Game Set Match, Sony went for the Jugular

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

It was hilarious. Sony went in and just grilled Microsoft during the show by bringing up the used games and the ability to play offline. I couldn't help but laugh. I bought a Xbox 360 last time, but I believe I'm going with the PS4 this generation. Seems like most of my friends share my sentiments as well. I'm sure the XboxOne will still do well though.

Edit: Just saw this lol

Im rolling so hard at that video

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

That means they can afford a much better online setup.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived