Core 2 quad core

I have a buddy who played EVERYTHING he could(Diablo, BF3, Assassin Creeds, Skyrim, Crysis) maxed out on a Core 2 Quad Q9300 at 3.8 ghz with 4gb's of ram, and the GTX570 that I have now. Got along really well for him, but now he has an i5 2500k at 5.2ghz and a GTX 680.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

SO he's sending you 2gb and you have 2gb? Just make sure they fit in the slots and that timings and voltage match. And even if they don't match, it'll still work but you're limited to the speed of the slower of the pair(s).

no no no i have 2 of those RAM sticks, he is sending me a processor and a mother board

I dunno about that power supply man, I mean, it'll be alright for what you have I just dont know if I would trust it powering anything you arent afraid to lose. I wouldnt put anything over a 285 GTX in there, you'll bottleneck at the proccessor.

I dunno about that power supply man, I mean, it'll be alright for what you have I just dont know if I would trust it powering anything you arent afraid to lose. I wouldnt put anything over a 285 GTX in there, you'll bottleneck at the proccessor.

i have no money into it, i got it all for free

Just because you got something for free, doesn't mean it's not worth anything.

Terrible way of thinking of things. Appreciate what you have, damn.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Just because you got something for free, doesn't mean it's not worth anything.

Terrible way of thinking of things. Appreciate what you have, damn.

i appreciate it for sure!! im just saying i havent put a dime into it but i am greatful my uncle is nice enough to send me all his old stuff

the motherboard will be the only part to worry about really, if its a P35 chipset board. Should last you a while though.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

Archived