Mlcantin Posted May 23, 2013 Report Posted May 23, 2013 I live in Memphis, Tennessee and was wondering if anyone lives close to or near me. Just wanting to get to know people a little better. If you do please post and contribute!
Kyblack76 Posted May 23, 2013 Report Posted May 23, 2013 DUDE... go find SONUS.. Go to SONUS,.. like,.. now... now.. please, now.. and get me some sigs please.... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Kyblack76 Posted May 23, 2013 Report Posted May 23, 2013 Are you close to Clarksville? SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Ben Fultz Posted May 23, 2013 Report Posted May 23, 2013 I'm about 2hrs from Sonus , one of these days I'll make the trip out there.
Dangrebel Posted May 23, 2013 Report Posted May 23, 2013 I live in Hernando ms which is like 20 min away!! Sweet!!!! 1999 GMC Yukon, 6 PSI platform 5 18's, 4th order bandpass by BHE, Taramps,
Mlcantin Posted May 23, 2013 Author Report Posted May 23, 2013 Sweet dangrebel! What you runnin in your vehicle?
Kyblack76 Posted May 23, 2013 Report Posted May 23, 2013 Ben,.. Then you know of the epicness that comes from that place.... fill these gents in.... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Mlcantin Posted May 23, 2013 Author Report Posted May 23, 2013 I live in Hernando ms which is like 20 min away!! Sweet!!!! shit your sig says it lol. Give me a demo sometime mine. Have never heard a 21"
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.