Homemade Super-Neo Woofer: THE CHEVELLE RESTORATION IS DONE, dampener recommendations??

looks like you doin yo damn thing with those speakers...I salute you, you know what your doing and making it look good and easy in the process lol

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

Aww yeah!!

Those tinsel leads are BEEFY. How do you plan on soldering them? Seems like it would be tough

Lol I'm trying to avoid thinking of it for now, because I'm honestly not sure. Maybe I might solder the leads to a wider flat aluminum strip, then solder the leads to that?

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

As for soldering the leads, I have found the easiest way to solder something that you don't want to heat up is to heat up a bunch of solder in a lug (or something metal that you can fill with solder) put some flux on the wire, then hit the flux with the torch quick to heat it a little then dunk it in the solder. The solder will wick right up to wherever you had the flux

Had to do this to solder the 1mm finewire on my led's to some 16 gauge wire, worked great

25d9cf71-fff8-4b67-a8f5-28c80d5ea859_zps7d3fe7f6-90c4-4939-b709-43f0e5812212_zps

2018 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback (build in progress)

NVX Sound Deadener (Front Doors)
Stinger FAST Rings

Stock Electrical

SSA Evil 6.5's Front Speakers
Stock rear speakers

MB Quart ONX4.80 speaker amp
Rockford Fosgate T-1500bdcp
DC Level 4 12" D1 @ 2-ohm
Box In Design Stage
Stock Radio
My Build Log

So I see you ended up choosing progressive spiders instead of linear. Any particular reason?

I would explain it to you, but I didn't actually order a progressive roll. So it might be a mistake. I didn't even notice I just took the pic and put it back in.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

The last pieces are less than 2 days away! Both steel plates should arrive on tuesday and wednesday.

And while I was gone all last week, I was left with 2 FedEx missed delivery notes, wondering what is could be I am glad to report it was my 3.5k waiting for me.

thank god they make 3 attempts I'll be here tomorrow when they arrive.

I missed Alan.

Get her built lol.

And get a vid up..I say 3.5k free air... :BART:

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Get her built lol.

And get a vid up..I say 3.5k free air... :BART:

speaking of 3.5k.....

got all excited when he rolled up at like 10:30, but then drove away...........................

001_zps804a6d6f.jpg

But it's okay because he came back like 5 minutes later lol:

001_zps456e5264.jpg

005_zps37b32d07.jpg

I missed Alan.

The base plate of the dirver shoulda be here within the hour, and the top plate says tomorrow by 6pm, and the last couple magnets get here the 19th

I missed Alan.

Archived