Homemade Super-Neo Woofer: THE CHEVELLE RESTORATION IS DONE, dampener recommendations??

I'll have the final video up at about 12-ish. Prepare your eyes for some real woofer flexing sexyness.

P.S is there anyone who lives in the beach cities who owns a TL? I don't have one or the money for the equipment.....

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

off topic...but i thing that the new sundown sorrounds(the X series i think) would be pretty cool on that ˝homemeade˝ sub to see...

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

glue nickel plating onto my magnets? sounds promising lol

uh, no, but you can try I guess.. have fun.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

guys. can a crossover switch my polarity? The sub is definitely wired correctly, did 3 different battery tests, switched the wires, hooked it up both ways, and no matter what, the sub always pulses inward?? The amp has a built in crossover that has a switch for "Bypass or Variable" and either way it pulses inwards...

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

005-6_zps1c0f4227.jpg

006-9_zpsb7a69b84.jpg

008-7_zps9819d78e.jpg

009-5_zpsee6b37e5.jpg

013-5_zpscda4090b.jpg

LOL: I'll put this vid of this up later hahaha

011-3_zps863dbff4.jpg

I missed Alan.

Ok this is it, the final product! 65% power was the most I could feed it before the coil jumps out of the slot. It went back in, but I don't want to risk ruining it lol.

I know the sub is pulsing inwards, but the polarity IS wired correctly, battery test confirmed it popped outwards, but when the amp plays, it appears to go inwards.

I was able to reach about 1.4" inches of excursion though!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2-3846oJBY

I missed Alan.

Dude, i have to say that the fact that this actually worked is fu*king nuts. My wife and I are watching that video and i have been keeping an eye on this thread since you started. Props to you man, nice work! Amazing! I have to laugh, but not in a bad way, it's just so damn cool you built your own sub and it is doin work.

One of the best threads i have read in a while, thank you!

Archived